1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198050680230 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by cami 2, Aug 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cami 2

cami 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:16445191
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198050680230

Victim profile: 76561197993156110

What happened? Description:
    im contacted by joker for trade my knife m9 dopler phase 4 for a m9 marble fade whit a admin for secure a trade
    admin id : 76561198050680230
    and a scamer​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

• m9.png
      m9.png
      File size:
      320.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    If you believe you were scammed by someone listed on our admin or middleman lists, please start by reviewing the following guidance:
    I was scammed by a middleman/admin listed on SteamRep. What now?

Now, in order to accept your report, we need you to complete the following steps, EXACTLY as written, IN ORDER:
    1. Go to your trade history from in your web browser. https://steamcommunity.com/my/inventoryhistory
    2. Scroll down to the trade in question. It may be on a different page, but that's fine; just open the page which has this particular trade.
    3. Hover your mouse over the name of the person who received your item(s).
    4. With your mouse still over the name from step 3, take a full, uncropped screenshot, and save it to your desktop without making any edits.
    5. Right-click the name of the person who received your item(s) from the trade history page, and select Copy Link Address (Chrome), Copy Link Location (Firefox), or Copy shortcut (Internet Explorer).
    6. Go to SteamRep.com and paste that link into the Search field. If a warning opens up (which may or may not happen), click "I understand".
    7. Copy and Paste the full text from the box below the profile picture that comes up into your next reply. You can click the "Copy Info" button on the SteamRep profile page from step 6.
    8. Upload your screenshot from step 4 as an attachment.
    9. Post your reply, including both step 7 and 8.
    Do NOT paste links that look like this: https://steamcommunity.com/id/mattie because those links can change, and they are not easily searchable.
    Do NOT look up the accused's profile from the admin/middleman lists, or from any other website. We need you to provide the link exactly as it comes up following the instructions above.
    DO include the full SteamRep block derived from the Steam community URL.

To upload a file, make a new reply and click on the Upload a File button next to the Post Reply button. You can upload multiple files at once.

[​IMG]
  3. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Also do you have any of the chat logs with the user or users you communicated with? That will be very very important.
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @cami 2 Please follow up with what I requested. You have 24hours to do so
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Archiving due to lack of follow up
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.