1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198051140750 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Axe Body Spray, Apr 21, 2018.

1. Axe Body Spray

Axe Body Spray New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52827601
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Fake gambling website
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198051140750

Victim profile: 76561198065920931

What happened? Description:
    A random person going by the name "Clara :3" added me out of nowhere about a week ago. She was dead silent till about a week later when she spammed 5 consecutive messages. These messages were about how if you use her code you'll get a 15$ discount from a random gambling site (Case-Market.com). When I looked up this gambling site many people reported to win big sums and were unable to get their wins out of the site without paying a 20$ fee, aka giving them access to your banking details.

Here is the video about the person whom had trouble getting their win out of the site Open Case which stated in the title was the previous name of Case-Market.com:

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Hello @Axe Body Spray ,

While suspicious there isn't enough solid evidence of a scam here. Furthermore, it looks more like a phishing attempt, which we don't accept reports for as per our Investigative Policy (see my signature for more details).

Thanks for the report nevertheless.