1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198051217933 (Mr.DudeMasta)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♂ Mεrεlick™, Jan 21, 2012.

1. ♂ Mεrεlick™

♂ Mεrεlick™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:40442155
    scammed me in a quick trade, instead of giving me a tradable sodapopper and a tradable hat, he gave me them both in untradable for some metal.
  2. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    Hi! In order to process your report, we need more information. Specifically, please fill out the following fields and post them as a comment below, including the links or screenshots of the chat, trade, etc.
    Victim:
    steamID:
    steamID32:
    steamID64:
    customURL:
    steamrepURL:
    SOP forum account (if applicable):

Scammer:
    steamID:
    steamID32:
    steamID64:
    customURL:
    steamrepURL:
    SOP forum account (if applicable):

Screenshots:
    - Pictures of chat (required)
    - Trade window if relevant (please keep the practice of chatting in normal chat, and just only trade in the trading window).
    - Screen shot of profile page if the offender is impersonating admins, middleman, or trusted traders. (showing steam community link, pic, nickname, friends and groups)

Description: A (short) description of where/how you encountered the person, and the deal, the attempted scam, and the outcome. The pics should tell the full story.

Copy a transcript of the chat below that. For readability: Put the text between [ code ]text here [ /code ] tags, remove the spaces within the brackets and it will show up the same as this part of the text.

Without any of the above information, we can't process your report. Thanks! Feel free to PM me if you need any help. :)