1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198051267362 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Coke Can, Dec 2, 2014.

1. Coke Can

Coke Can New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48234093
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198051267362

Victim profile: 76561198056733915

What happened? Description:
    So he was going to give me 5k for 60 tec-9 Urban DDPAT MW/FT, once he sent the offer it had other items worth much more than 5 keys in the middle of the trade as he was trying to hide them and get free items basically.​

Provide Evidence:
    So this guy added me offering to give me 5 keys for 60 tec-9, so i said of course because i would be profiting quite alot, once he sent the offer it contained my knife and my ak-47 case hardened, he tried to scam me and i do not appreciate this kind of community on CSGO anymore, after i have seen what damage scammers do to the community like i have previously done. I hope my Steamrep Status does not influence your decisions. View attachment 177902 View attachment 177903

Attached Files:

2. Bradz-looking4lobby

Bradz-looking4lobby New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:78454232
  3. NC Penguin

NC Penguin New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:45500817
    Firstly Coke Can and Bradz are my IRL friends, and this was a joke that obviously turned out serious as shown.

We may have had some banter and i decided to send him a trade offer knowing he won't accept it as a joke, we have sent items in the past back and forth multiple times (SS 10.22-23pm), including various high valued items that are on my profile which actually never belonged to me. It was only until he actually made a steam rep report against me for no reason...

He has told me IRL (whether you believe or not) that he is banned anyway and doesn't care about making false accusations because steam rep can't actually ban his steam account from use. Then he decides to use one trade i sent as a joke (the screenshots of one trade incident as a joke 10.26pm).

Considering I'm pretty new to steam rep, i'm sure that you guys are smart enough to realise that the chat was altered in the way that it is in a web browser chat (editable through html). I have never said any of that, and you can ask him to grab a steam client SS where he can't edit (can still photoshop). I have various IRL friends who witnessed this (or heard of) including Bradz.

I'm not sure if you guys take IRL shots as evidence but i have plenty of him actually editing and uploading this crap in person but i can show you if you guys require, straight from my phone (i don't know how to photoshop).

Having my account for 3 years without scamming once (been a victim) has built upon my honest reputation and i don't want to lose it because of my stupid IRL friend who now knows he can't delete a thread making a accusation as a 'joke' to get my whole account steam repped banned. Whether you guys take upon either of us, he is steam rep banned after all, trying to put others in his own misery (and ironically he was a 'friend').

Considering i also know Coke Can himself IRL, and his comment with "i do not appreciate this kind of community on CSGO anymore, after i have seen what damage scammers do to the community like i have previously done" with the biggest bullcrap considering he's been recently banned, 22 days (from this post) from his recent behaviour and continues to scam with his marked account (His scams 'rewards' get around pretty quick IRL seeing random jumps of backpack values..).

Whether i get banned on this account will judge upon you guys, but all that i can say is that Coke Can is using his advantage of 'go no further into punishment' into accusing his own friends who have done completely nothing (other than jokes). I would never sent that to anyone else in the steam community, and have never attempted to. I'm slowly moving away from trading on steam, as it takes too much of my time but i still rather have a clean profile than a 'scammer' warning for which i never intended to do to anyone else (except my mates for jokes, we're experienced traders..).

Please get him off steam rep so he can't post or make anymore stupid accusations on friends and even further, every other innocent steam community member this christmas.

Otherwise hope you staff have a great upcoming holidays and the count-down to christmas continues! (Hopefully not ending on a bad year.... cause of this..)

Attached Files:

4. NC Penguin

NC Penguin New User

Steam:
    Even more ironically he did this in front of me to 'torture' me during class as i watch him slowly edit away the steam web browser chat, which explains the upload during school hours and during a school week (before christmas holidays). Also explains how i snuck in some extra shots of him editing and uploading the final thread, due to privacy issues i do insist in refraining these for required uses as some have Coke Can in person in the picture.
  5. Coke Can

Coke Can New User

Steam:
    I do not know you in real life, The chat ss are real however as steam removes messages after a certain period of time i can no longer get more ss of our chat. It does not matter if i know you in real life because of the fact that you have tried to scam me. Also if you have photos of me doing the editing, how do you even know it was me, it could be someone else just acting it out. Also admins NC Penguin is just trying to be nice to you as he know he is in trouble for trying to scam me. Also whats so strange about the jump in my inventory prices, my friends let me borrow skins. I would like some proof of who i have scammed lately, as you said i have still scammed people after i got banned. I can show you trade history for my knife if it is required. Also what did that evidence do, it is just a bunch of stupid trade requests. As you have said in your short story above the skins on the ss are mine so i would like them to be deleted off your profile as they are not yours. How did you get so many pages of +rep, and what are you intending to use the increased trust level for, if you were moving away from steam then why does it matter if you have red shield which u deserve. MY HOLIDAYS STARTED ON TUESDAY SO I WAS AT HOME AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IMMPOSIBLE FOR YOU TO TAKE A PICTURE OF ME!!!

BTW cute pic
  6. Coke Can

Coke Can New User

Steam:
    who now knows he can't delete a thread making a accusation as a 'joke' to get my whole account steam repped banned.

I never had any intention to delete this post.

Answer this question
    What was your intention sending that trade and the messages?

Would have you kept the items if i had of accepted it or would have you kept it?
  7. Coke Can

Coke Can New User

Steam:
    Oh and i forgot

cute pic
  8. NC Penguin

NC Penguin New User

Steam:
    "I have never said any of that, and you can ask him to grab a steam client SS where he can't edit (can still photoshop)"
    You have failed to answer this, as your response:

"The chat ss are real however as steam removes messages after a certain period of time i can no longer get more ss of our chat"
    Doesn't have anything to do with my intended question/request or show any proof what so ever of a legitimate conversation between us, you can use steam mobile to bring up past messages if they are 'removed'. Clearly avoidance and fraudulent behaviour. This shows in no manner of me persuading you into accepting the trade.

"Also if you have photos of me doing the editing, how do you even know it was me, it could be someone else just acting it out"
    Because i sit right next to you in class, with your screen up of you editing away with your profile in the background and you clearly modifying a conversation with half-completed adjustments to the chat.

"whats so strange about the jump in my inventory prices, my friends let me borrow skins"
    If you read what i said, i mentioned "His scams 'rewards' get around pretty quick IRL" as well considering we both go to the same school and of course your word will get around quickly and you know it. I have various people who also have steam who know about it as well (bradz) if you require a witness.

"I would like some proof of who i have scammed lately, as you said i have still scammed people after i got banned"
    I'm not here to accuse you, as this is a different topic where i don't have evidence of you actually doing it. This is just like your ban appeal where they weren't accusing you of scamming but impersonating. I think your definition of scam may be confused (considering your pretty dumb IRL). Between us you know you've scammed before and continue to do so, not that i have evidence but between us. If you really want to investigate into his scams, bradz was associated with this, whether he is willing to talk is up to him.

"skins on the ss are mine so i would like them to be deleted off your profile as they are not yours"
    Has nothing to do with this thread big fella, you only wished you had authority to do so. This can be classified as avoidance or his continued 'mis-understanding' when displaying a certain response..

"How did you get so many pages of +rep, and what are you intending to use the increased trust level for"
    Has nothing to do with this thread again.. and since when did having lots of +rep raise suspicion? Having been trading for a long time (3 years), people do leave nice comments on my profile and that has nothing to do with that trade offer.

"if you were moving away from steam then why does it matter if you have red shield which u deserve"
    Someone can't read.. refer to "but i still rather have a clean profile than a 'scammer' warning"

"MY HOLIDAYS STARTED ON TUESDAY SO I WAS AT HOME AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IMMPOSIBLE FOR YOU TO TAKE A PICTURE OF ME!!!"
    WELL GUESS WHAT YOU LIAR, I HAVE PHOTOS OF YOU WITH RESPECTED DATES MARKED WITH THE FILE OF YOU CLEARLY DISPLAYING YOURSELF MAKING THIS VERY THREAD. IF ANYTHING CONSIDERING WE BOTH LIVE IN AUS, AND IF YOU LOOK ON THE CALENDER IT CLEARLY DISPLAYS SCHOOL HOLIDAYS TO BE FURTHER AWAY SILLY BILLY. This whole thread is a lie really...

"What was your intention sending that trade and the messages?"
    I told you in person and like i said it was joke between us, both being experienced traders and reporting your friend rather than anyone else.. must be a coincidence. This is the first thread you posted accusing a friend to hopefully build upon your 'i do not appreciate this kind of community on CSGO anymore, after i have seen what damage scammers do to the community like i have previously done" seems of attitude. Great works.

"Would have you kept the items if i had of accepted it or would have you kept it?"
    Great grammar! My images clearly shows me having completed the trade both taking and returning... whether you accepted it or not would have been up to you, not me. No difference? And how would i have kept the items if you accepted it? This isn't even a question anymore.

From this alone he's already failed his initial response to my statement, failing to read or use support for his comments about my statement. There is nothing wrong with being friendly to steam rep admins.. btw they have to go through many stupid, useless threads like these anyways when they could be having a great christmas.

My question to you Jaycob Younan (Coke Can) is:

Q) Provide me a validated chat between us two of actually convincing you to accept the trade, use Steam Mobile to bring up past conversations (doesn't remove it). If you fail to provide a ss of our conversation this will prove falsifying information/evidence.

Whether i post those pictures of has the risk of privacy issues in where i will refrain myself from using, unless an admin of such tells me otherwise with a regarded response from Coke Can. Considering Coke Can/Jaycob has already received a ban on steam rep i question why he can post threads, especially within 22 days. He has failed his appeal with a lousy response, similar to this and with the impersonation he has actually scammed someone with it. No evidence supporting this but i know in person and information relating the topic.

Without his proof of conversation, i'm not really scamming him as i put no effort into persuading him in any way. However sending the trade offer, knowing it's towards a friend doesn't prove much when actually doing that towards the public.

steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198074802587
    This person in particular has evidence of Coke Can himself doing this towards this school peer, but returning the knife as he accepted it whilst hiding it within a pile of keys. Contact him for my evidence as I'm sure his trade history can date that far back (if you can still get contact with him)

The ss of me accepting his trade with free items and returning it back was the exact same favour i would have done for him. If i was the general public i would've accepted it and run off with his skins. But because he is my IRL 'friend' (Doubt it) i would return it as Jaycob returned his knife for the school peer above. You can question this as a good samaritan, but when was the last time you've heard of someone giving back around $300+ of knifes and skins back?
  9. NC Penguin

NC Penguin New User

Steam:
    btw cute pepsi can
  10. Coke Can

Coke Can New User

Steam:
    "The chat ss are real however as steam removes messages after a certain period of time i can no longer get more ss of our chat"
    Doesn't have anything to do with my intended question/request or show any proof what so ever of a legitimate conversation between us, you can use steam mobile to bring up past messages if they are 'removed'. Clearly avoidance and fraudulent behaviour. This shows in no manner of me persuading you into accepting the trade.
    steamrep doesnt use mobile as a legitimate form of evidence.

"Also if you have photos of me doing the editing, how do you even know it was me, it could be someone else just acting it out"
    Because i sit right next to you in class, with your screen up of you editing away with your profile in the background and you clearly modifying a conversation with half-completed adjustments to the chat.

It is illegal to take images of someone without permission then distribute those photos online.

"whats so strange about the jump in my inventory prices, my friends let me borrow skins"
    If you read what i said, i mentioned "His scams 'rewards' get around pretty quick IRL" as well considering we both go to the same school and of course your word will get around quickly and you know it. I have various people who also have steam who know about it as well (bradz) if you require a witness.
    Please tell me what the items were/are? I havent scammed anything since my ban

"I would like some proof of who i have scammed lately, as you said i have still scammed people after i got banned"
    I'm not here to accuse you, as this is a different topic where i don't have evidence of you actually doing it. This is just like your ban appeal where they weren't accusing you of scamming but impersonating. I think your definition of scam may be confused (considering your pretty dumb IRL). Between us you know you've scammed before and continue to do so, not that i have evidence but between us. If you really want to investigate into his scams, bradz was associated with this, whether he is willing to talk is up to him.

So you are saying that you have no proof of me scamming, yet i am scamming hmmmm??

"if you were moving away from steam then why does it matter if you have red shield which u deserve"
    Someone can't read.. refer to "but i still rather have a clean profile than a 'scammer' warning"
    If your not going to use steam then it wont affect you in any way

"MY HOLIDAYS STARTED ON TUESDAY SO I WAS AT HOME AND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN IMMPOSIBLE FOR YOU TO TAKE A PICTURE OF ME!!!"
    WELL GUESS WHAT YOU LIAR, I HAVE PHOTOS OF YOU WITH RESPECTED DATES MARKED WITH THE FILE OF YOU CLEARLY DISPLAYING YOURSELF MAKING THIS VERY THREAD. IF ANYTHING CONSIDERING WE BOTH LIVE IN AUS, AND IF YOU LOOK ON THE CALENDER IT CLEARLY DISPLAYS SCHOOL HOLIDAYS TO BE FURTHER AWAY SILLY BILLY. This whole thread is a lie really...
    Again this tread is no joke and my speech day was on wednesday from 9 am to 12pm, This is 2 hours after school ended, I say holidays is on tuesday because all we had on wed was speechday in the morning.

I told you in person and like i said it was joke between us, both being experienced traders and reporting your friend rather than anyone else.. must be a coincidence. This is the first thread you posted accusing a friend to hopefully build upon your 'i do not appreciate this kind of community on CSGO anymore, after i have seen what damage scammers do to the community like i have previously done" seems of attitude. Great works.
    Explain the chat messages then?

"Would have you kept the items if i had of accepted it or would have you kept it?"
    Great grammar! My images clearly shows me having completed the trade both taking and returning... whether you accepted it or not would have been up to you, not me. No difference? And how would i have kept the items if you accepted it? This isn't even a question anymore.

I wasnt involved in that trade before, my friend was on my account, i have never trusted you with my items personally.

My question to you (Real Name) (Coke Can) is:
    You put my full name into steamrep, this is a direct violation of rules and as a result would like the accused comment to be removed for my personal safety.

The ss of me accepting his trade with free items and returning it back was the exact same favour i would have done for him. If i was the general public i would've accepted it and run off with his skins. But because he is my IRL 'friend' (Doubt it) i would return it as Jaycob returned his knife for the school peer above. You can question this as a good samaritan, but when was the last time you've heard of someone giving back around $300+ of knifes and skins back?
    It doesnt give you protection to say you are my friend, if you harmed me then said oh its ok though i was his friend it dosent cancel it out

Oh and cute pic
  11. NC Penguin

NC Penguin New User

Steam:
    Did you answer my question?
    "Q) Provide me a validated chat between us two of actually convincing you to accept the trade, use Steam Mobile to bring up past conversations (doesn't remove it). If you fail to provide a ss of our conversation this will prove falsifying information/evidence."

If your 'evidence' is false nothing can support you.. you have failed to provide other sources of information, prevailing your further arguments..

steamrep doesnt use mobile as a legitimate form of evidence.

If steam rep doesn't use mobile a a form of evidence then you will have no evidence

It is illegal to take images of someone without permission then distribute those photos online.

Did i put it up yet? Your asking for it?

Please tell me what the items were/are? I havent scammed anything since my ban

You can't demand, if only you included my continued response then you would realise your response is invalid. Im not accusing you of scamming.. this is just a note between us. My full response says it all.

So you are saying that you have no proof of me scamming, yet i am scamming hmmmm??

Does it relate to this topic? I'm not accusing you, I'm just reminding you between the two of us. Read my full response

If your not going to use steam then it wont affect you in any way

Who said i wasn't going to use steam? It would affect me if i get back into trading in the future, i will still be using steam..

Again this tread is no joke and my speech day was on wednesday from 9 am to 12pm, This is 2 hours after school ended, I say holidays is on tuesday because all we had on wed was speechday in the morning.

Its nice to know that you can read a calendar (clearly didn't). You go to the same school as i do... i know my dates in which you were sitting in front of me as so. This is hard for you to lie out. Whether you want to further reveal specific school events is up to you, but false dating whats skewing this section. The AUS school calendar clearly states holidays ending further later. Isn't it also awkward that only our school has speech day? You can't say 'my' considering we are one of the only schools that have a speech day to end their school year.

Explain the chat messages then?

Again avoidance, not providing a valid source as web chat's can be fraudulent through html

I wasnt involved in that trade before, my friend was on my account, i have never trusted you with my items personally.

No wonder it has your steam name and your profile linking to that trade... pretty lousy excuse i might say.
  12. Coke Can

Coke Can New User

Steam:
    Also i dont see what bradz has to do with anything, this report was between you and me, so why do u bring him into this, do u feel threatened by this report and have to bring other people into this chat to distract the admins, i will no longer post onto this chat until there is a admin as
    old joke
  13. Coke Can

Coke Can New User

Steam:
    Please just read what i have said and think about it

And why did u send the trade???
  14. Coke Can

Coke Can New User

Steam:
    Can we get this guy banned?