1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198051798366 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ABCD 2, Aug 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ABCD 2

ABCD 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49418687
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198051798366

Victim profile: 76561198059103102

What happened? Description:
    Some guy [Suspect] posted a trade on csgolounge i was interested in. When i messaged him he said that he would give me his knife that I wanted only if i traded with him a dota 2 tournament ticket that some other guy had. The suspect said that he was market banned so he couldnt buy the ticket for himself and that this other guy was the only person he found that had the ticket he "so - called" desired. Unfortunately, this "other guy" was really her friend/accomplice in the scam and they both mislead me by misrepresenting that this ticket was worth $100+.[The accomplice info is at the bottom] At first i didnt believe her when she said how expensive this ticket was. But when her friend, [who at the time I thought was just a random guy not her accomplice in the scam], told me the ticket was expensive as well i believed that it was true. I really believed in the misrepresented price because i was given 2 "OK's" from people who i thought had no connection to each other and one [The Suspect/Scammer] also had Fake/misleading rep on her profile which lead me to believe that i could trust her with the price she gave me. I asked the suspect why he couldnt trade with him the ticket on his own but he told me that the guy with the ticket [accomplice] didn't want his knife and said that he only wanted my knife TYPE, a butterfly. After some time i soon agreed with myself and traded my knife for the ticket. I thought, "ok, i got the ticket that she wanted for her knife'' When i got the ticket i then requested the the scammer that he send me a request of the items we agreed upon. When i got a new trade offer notification all it was was my ticket, being offered for a 2$ item, not the 100+ item/knife that she said she would give me. After she sent the offer she then blocked me. The offer she sent me had text she had typed with her accomplice's name, which provides evidence to my statements. Few hours later of regretting my decision her accomplice in the scam tells me that they were "successful" in their scam and that they "played" me. Exact Quote from accomplice, "CrAZYZoMbIE: you know why did he sucsses caus christian like you think that other people are dumb its truly impossible to be that dumb has i played" Him sending me this even proves that the two were working together because he says "You know why did he sucsses", meaning "You know why he[The Suspect] succeded'.I apologize that its hard to understand what he is saying because the guy is from France and doesnt speak good english. The reason I am reporting is because 1] both scammers misrepresented a false value of an item, and 2] i dont want other to be victims of their deception and lies.

The Main Point/Reason for my report: A scammer and his accomplice tricked me that an item was much more expensive then its actual price by misleading and deceiving me to believe their misrepresented price. This soon resulted in me trading my item for the item i thought was of equal value to mine.

For the Accomplice in the scam, here is his information:

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198056631491
    [I was unable to receive ID64 and ID32 and ect.for the accomplice because when i entered the URL steamrep gave me an error.]

Unfortunately im lacking photo evidence because i closed the chat log with the suspect/accused scammer. I have a screenshot of the Suspect/Scammer sending me the wrong/false offer of the wrong/not agreed upon item that VALIDATES that the guy who had the ticket is her accomplice. She writes text with the other guys[Her accomplice] name.​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
  3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    Steam:
    This thread has been archived since the requested information was not provided. If you obtain the requested information, please create a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.