1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198051907577 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Naeem, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Naeem

Naeem New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:34016690
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198051907577

Victim profile: 76561198028299108

What happened? Description:
    i sent him offer for his m4a1 cyrex + krambit doppler blue i have confirmed my trade from mobile and checked that i had right items for trade after the trade was sent he accepted it and i only got m4a1 cyrex and nothing else

i went to check my trade history and it says i only sent him knife for his m4a1 cyrex and his knife was not even mentioned there i tried to add the guy and left a comment on his profile to return my item but he deleted my comment and blocked me from his profile the user has bugged item in his inventory or somthing , i met this guy on csgo lounge​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Naeem

Naeem New User

Steam:
  3. Naeem

Naeem New User

Steam:
    His friends added me saying they feel sorry for me

Attached Files:

4. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Naeem
    Do you happen to have the chat history with the accused?
    If so, please upload them here along with a screenshot of your trade offer history.
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  5. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Naeem
    Unfortunately, reports cannot be processed without the evidence of trade agreement. As such, this report will now be archived.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, please do so again if you encounter any scam attempt.