1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198052726954 (RAVS)(nhplaycyber)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by GrimPhoenix, Jan 21, 2012.

1. GrimPhoenix

GrimPhoenix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25629172
    Victim:
    steamID: GrimPhoenix​
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:25629172​
    customURL:​
    SOP forum account (if applicable): do not have​

Scammer:
    steamID: NHPLAY// cyberDread​
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:46230613​

Scammer:
    steamID: RAVS​
    steamID32: STEAM_0:0:47870061​
    customURL:​

Screenshots:
    - Original chat lost, i am currently attempting to bait him into repeating the scam to an alternate account, will be posted on access​
    - Screen shot of profile page if the offender is impersonating admins, middleman, or trusted traders. (showing steam community link, pic, nickname, friends and groups)​
    [​IMG]
    a mix of real feadback intended to gain trust and fake feedback from created accounts​

Description: He used two accounts, offered me a great deal to buy HL1 from me on one account, than offered to sell it to me for a shitty deal on the other, i took the deal because he rushed me, literally the same second that i made the trade, the buyer account logged off and the seller account began trolling me.​
    He has two computers, one for each account, i would not be posting this if the timestamps did not check out to almost exactly ten seconds each between messages on each account, and the offer to buy and sell hl1 within two minutes of each other.​
    I know this is not very scientific, but please put a caution label on him until i can bait him into repeating this and directly talk to other people he has scammed.​
  2. GrimPhoenix

GrimPhoenix New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25629172
  3. HelenAngel

HelenAngel Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:8627755
    In order to continue processing this report, please provide screenshots of your trade history for the day of the scam as well as any screenshots or links to the deal.
    Thank you! :)