1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198052882556 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Shinsnyper, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shinsnyper

Shinsnyper New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:858211
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198052882556

Victim profile: 76561197961982150

What happened? Description:
    everything seemed fine I sold him 165 keys and a few play skins MW Crimson web, MW ST Awp Man o war, M4 Gaurdian ST mw MW Fuel Injector, for 813 Canadian via Interact E transfer., This morning my bank account was on hold for fraudulent activity he reported to his bank account that he did not authorize the bank transfer.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots that prove I sent him the items, I also Have emails of him sending me the transactions he reported it to his bank account as fraud yet he is the one that gave me the password. now my money is blocked

the money i was going to use for my wedding.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You are going to have to show bank information as in getting the transfer and messages that go along with what your explaining - all full screenshots and unedited.
  3. Shinsnyper

Shinsnyper New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:858211

like the email transfers themselves
  4. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Your going to have to show proof of the transfers - I don't care how you do it but going to need to prove it. Full screenshots please...do NOT edit.
  5. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    This report has been found to have no response for an extended period of time.

Either additional evidence or information was requested at which no reply was made and therefore the report will be marked Archived.
    You are welcome to submit a new report with what was requested here along with all other evidence provided and an explanation as to why you were unable to respond to the first report.

Please be sure to follow our Screenshot Guide/Requirements prior to remaking this report or any others in the future and to follow our Investigative Policy as noted.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/steamrep-investigative-policy.140101
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.