1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198053060323 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by PiHu, Mar 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PiHu

PiHu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:57357684
    Can't you just see the chat screen? come on???
    why dont you show us the mail you send in your history such as like this;;;

Attached Files:

2. PiHu

PiHu New User

Steam:
    i have only one email. it is this. i wrote you on both website (paypal and steam) the same mail. i dont know who the hell you sent the money. i dont care at all. i dont have that money
  3. PiHu

PiHu New User

Steam:
    im looking for hüsametdin güngör. if you send that money to another person then contact with that person. it is provided because i got nothing and you blocked me after 15 second. you are suspicious
  4. Black Mamba 2

Black Mamba 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46397297
    Its your fault in that case, couse you typed in this mail [email protected] with a big i instead of l
  5. Black Mamba 2

Black Mamba 2 New User

Steam:
    Its your fault in that case, couse you typed in this mail [email protected] with a big i instead of l
  6. PiHu

PiHu New User

Steam:
  7. PiHu

PiHu New User

Steam:
    i take closer photo because YOU CANT EVEN SEE THAT I HAVENT WRITTEN MY MAIL IN A BIG LETTER. NEVER
  8. Black Mamba 2

Black Mamba 2 New User

Steam:
    Yes i big i beside the small i
  9. Black Mamba 2

Black Mamba 2 New User

Steam:
    Why dont you just send screenshot on your main PayPal account?
  10. PiHu

PiHu New User

Steam:
    okay this guy must be blind. it is the chat screen and it shows everything. i didnt write my mail in a big letter. and he blocked me after that without saying anything. more pretexts. thats all i say. he doesnt even show the mail he sent via paypal. he is suspicious. i am done here. i let admins to decide

Adsız (1).png
    • Adsız.png
  11. Black Mamba 2

Black Mamba 2 New User

Steam:
    Hahaha you so stupid... A big i looks like a l. Well if you could login your main PayPal and send fullscreen screenshot then i beilive you. But as you can see i sent the Money to the email you sent to me and its your fault if you misspelt.
    And i still want to know why it says "Evidence Provided" when he havent showed hes Main PayPal accounts Activity. I cant beilive the Modetors fall for hes tricks. GJ steamrep.

Attached Files:

12. PiHu

PiHu New User

Steam:
    what a liar..

Adsız.png

you just wrote Hüsametdin to google and pasted surname as a fake name right?

even you write big İ it gives error. stop lying.
  13. Black Mamba 2

Black Mamba 2 New User

Steam:
    Hahaha wtf is that letter beside that i? Nice try
  14. PiHu

PiHu New User

Steam:
    lol i got what you said
    you mean i write big i beside L right?
    lmao. dont lie about it.
    on steam i wrote you my exact email. with L. not big i.
    why don't you still show off your paypal history with my mail. not with my name. WITH MY MAIL
  15. Black Mamba 2

Black Mamba 2 New User

Steam:
    Hahahah!! You typed big i you liar, and pls give me a Fullscreen Picture on ur main PayPal and then i belive you. And you even typed in some wierd i to make it look like a big i. Well heres how it looks for me when trying to send to

Attached Files:

16. PiHu

PiHu New User

Steam:
    man. lets talk in a sense

If you create a paypal account you enter the name too right?
    i did like you said
    I put big i instead of "L" letter. i requested money from it. and look at the result

Adsız.png

as you can see it doesnt show off any name. it means it doesn't have paypal account.
    on the latest request i put random mail so it means it doesnt have real paypal account too.
    It means you lie here about it. Because on your photo it says "hüsametdin güngör" even you put "big i" "I" instead of small"L" it shouldnt show a name.
    i wrote you my real mail "[email protected]" and i can even swear about it and i never got your money. here is updated version of my "only one and real" Paypal's history.

Adsız.png
  17. Black Mamba 2

Black Mamba 2 New User

Steam:
    Hahahah your so stupid, was it Worth removing your main paypal account????? Hahhaha, nice try
  18. Black Mamba 2

Black Mamba 2 New User

Steam:
    You did put in a big i, stop f✿✿✿✿✿✿ lie. I just copied and paste what u typed
  19. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok since the report has gotten out of hand with the insults I'm locking it till it can be reviewed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.