1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198053233649 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by RI0_thunder, Dec 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RI0_thunder

RI0_thunder New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:60526682
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198053233649

Victim profile: 76561198081319092

What happened? Description:
    This guy tried to scam my unusual hat with a fake account that impersonated of one of my freinds.
    So. This guy wanted to scam my Unusual scotman's stove pipe with some fake accounts. He added me with his fake account, same name and same propic but different profile and inventory. Well. he waned me to give my items to the account that impersonated my friend, but i got that he was trying to scam me and i didn't do anything.
    I hope he will get sanctioned or tradebanned for this​

Provide Evidence:
    So. This is the proof. This guy tried to scam me, i hoe you will help me. I already reported him to steam. I hope these screenshots are valid tho.​

Attached Files:

2. (7-11)TheFriendlyHoloMan

(7-11)TheFriendlyHoloMan New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77695270
    Thats not real Groovy. Its a fake groovy. Groovy is actually level 43. This one is level 30. Also, why did the fake give you a link 2 his backpack? Why didnt you actually check his own profile? Oh wait, lemme guess, it was private. Which means, its not real groovy. Groovy didnt try this cheap trick.
  3. Olympus

Olympus New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:97528274
    This guy tried to pull the same thing on me!
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You screenshoted the different of users but yet you reported the wrong one. I'm going to invalidate this report - please remake it and put the proper account in the accused location.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.