1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198053947096 (Monkey D Luffy)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Nick 2, Jun 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23162552
    Victim:
    steamID: Nick
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006590833
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198006590833

Victim 2:
    SteamID: Bukethead
    SteamID64:76561197968450907
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/search?q=76561197968450907

Scammer:
    steamID: Monkey D Luffy
    steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053947096
    steamrepURL: http://steamrep.com/search?q=76561198053947096

IMPORTANT: PLEASE VIEW
    http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198053947096-nick.6133/

I met Monkey when I scammed him (Yes, I was a scammer...). I then stumbled across his friend in a server that gathered screenshots of me admitting scamming him. I saw the thread, admitted to it immediately to save everyone the trouble. Then, however, they claimed my friend Bukethead was a scammer because I gave him free buds that in NO WAY, SHAPE, OR FORM came from the sale of Monkey's scammed unusual. You can read the thread for yourselves. Things got hairy, however, whenever Monkey added Bukethead, demanded a bill's, buds, and other hats, when he never received anything related to the scam(When I only sold the hat for a Bill's). He threatened that if Buket did not hand over these items, he would hack his account, and that, if he the matter was brought to Valve or steamrep, I would be hacked too. I AM a scammer, what I did was wrong. Whether I deserve to be hacked or not is up to you. What is truly disturbing though is that Monkey feels he has some sort of right to my (INNOCENT) friend's items, and is willing to hack him and take ALL his (and my) items.

This was not the end however. Bukethead posted the screenshots to steamrep on my scammer request thread, and Monkey was given a warning.
    Admins words: "Monkey you cannot go around threatening to hack or hijack someone's account. No matter how angry you are at them. No matter if you think they stole stuff from you. Because you are young and an inexperienced trader, I am just giving you a warning."

But if you threaten to hack/hijack another person's account again, you WILL get a scammer tag. Is that understood?"
    Some time went by, then all the sudden I got added by Monkey. He then told me that he TOLD buket not to tell anyone, and since he did, we're both getting hacked by tomorrow. The screenshots say it all.

All in all, yes, I did scam, but counter-scamming me for all I'm worth is not right in my mind. (And I would imagine most minds)

What is inarguable, however, is that it is wrong for him to hack my friend and steal all his items when he is completely innocent.

Also, Monkey has 5 scammer friends, which is sort of a red flag.

Thank you, Nick.

Attached Files:

2. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    Oh, the random letter file names are Bukethead's screenshots. The "Capture" ones are from when he threatened me.
  3. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    By the way, the admin's username was HelenAngel.
  4. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:46840684
    is this kid serious? I was in TF2 for the last WEEK he is impostering me, he should already be banned, there is also a thread about why he should be banned because of unusual scamming... now he is impostering me. I said none of it, and wrote none of it. and if this is valid methods of getting people banned shall I just do the same thing and imposter as bukethead and nick?
  5. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    I linked to the thread that was about me in this one, and I am already marked a scammer. The admin even WARNED you to stop threatening me and Bukethead or face punishment, but you kept it up anyway. Just because I have a scammer tag doesn't mean you can threaten to hack my account, and it CERTAINLY doesn't mean you can hack my innocent friend's.
  6. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    So then, when you get caught red handed trying to steal from my friend, you keep it up anyway. Then when we post the evidence AGAIN, you deny it. Now you threaten to pose as me and Buket to get us banned. Wow... Just wow.
  7. Bukethead

Bukethead New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4092589
    Here you threatened me with being banned if I did not give you my buds and bills which as was established in this other thread, in no way came from the trading of your unusual.

I guess you couldn't get me banned so you went the extra mile and blackmailed me with account hijacking to see if I'd give you them anyways.

Attached Files:

8. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    Also, I looked on your profile and got proof you've been off of TF2 the last two weeks. Add that up, it only equals to 11 days. Capture4.JPG
  9. Bukethead

Bukethead New User

Steam:
    I didn't want to get roped into this whole situation in the first place. But I was being accused of being a scammer which I am not. Now I've had my account threatened to be hijacked over a stupid pair of buds and bills.

If the circumstances were any different I'd just give them to Monkey to appease him and stop him from getting my account hacked regardless if they came from his unusual trade or not, but at this stage I don't think that would work.
  10. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    Meaning you had plenty of time to get off and blackmail me and buket.
  11. Scooty Puff Jr.

Scooty Puff Jr. New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:34050552
    If you have proof of them impersonating you, then your claim would be valid.

Nick, if you could provide screen shots of your trade history to confirm that what you said of acquiring the promos without selling said unusual, that would help a great deal.
    To get to your trade history, please follow this link here.
  12. Bukethead

Bukethead New User

Steam:

I know that post is directed at Nick but I feel compelled to prove that the Bills I have did not come from the sale of his unusual.

Since Monkey thinks I'm a filthy liar see it for yourself on my inventory history page.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/223556/inventoryhistory/?p=2

As for the buds, I'll have to wait for Nick to post his proof to clear my name.

Attached Files:

13. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
    I said the last week, that is the last 2 weeks. also to make this easier, when did you make those messages where you had someone change their name to Monkey D Luffy and say a whole lot of stuff trying to get me banned? when was it?
  14. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    Here's where I got the buds I gave to Bukethead.

Attached Files:

15. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    And Monkey I find it hilarious that now that we have a lot of evidence against you, you're trying to say we impersonated you.
  16. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    As far as I know steam only tracks for the last two weeks. Not the last week or anything. But you've been off of TF2 and we have proof you've been off TF2. Stop trying to say you haven't.
  17. Bukethead

Bukethead New User

Steam:

If we fabricated those messages then prove it. We've already proven that you have now threatened both of us with being hacked/hijacked because we wouldn't give you items that never involved the sale of your unusual.

Naturally you're going to call us liars and tell us the messages are fake when we post on steamrep. I have yet to see any evidence from your side that suggests that we are the guilty party here.

You can only ride the victim train for so long, Monkey.
  18. Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy New User

Steam:
    your proof is fake not of me it is just of an impostor, I was on GHS plaza at the time those messages of me being 'online' happened. and as for the 5 scammer 'friends' that is because I added everyone in my 'recently played with' list I dont know who over half of those people are 200 people are on my friends list I dont see how I should be banned because I have 5 people out of 200 that are marked scammers. However, nick is already marked a scammer, he thinks it is my fault so he wants revenge even though all I did was get scammed and answer homeless guy's questions the victim and scammer needs to be reversed nick and bukethead got someone (maybe themselves) to change there name to "Monkey D Luffy" and take my profile pic, I did not check nick's profile yet because the link does not go to it. the site at the link says "
    This user has not yet set up their Steam Community profile.
    If you know them encourage him/her to set up their profile and join in on the gaming!
    " can someone link me to Nick's profile there is about a 25% chance that doing that he might have used his main account.
  19. Bukethead

Bukethead New User

Steam:
    If you've really got nothing to fear then why are you replying in such a panic? Monkey you're caught in your own lies. You have no evidence to provide, all you have is hearsay and anecdotal evidence.

All you're able to do is deny what we've said, you can't actually prove anything you're saying. There's something seriously wrong with this picture.

If you want Nick's profile link it's underneath his avatar.
  20. Nick 2

Nick 2 New User

Steam:
    I don't even think he has anecdotal evidence, we've even debunked all the bull crap he's said (Like he couldn't have not been on TF2, I got the screenshot to prove that).
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.