1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198054506201 - ([Steam] Other Community Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by XtraChr0masom3, Dec 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XtraChr0masom3

XtraChr0masom3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51731571
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Other Community Items

Accused profile: 76561198054506201

Victim profile: 76561198063728870

What happened? Description:
    I was offered a 50 dollar steam giftcard code for some of my CSGO items: M4A1-S Cyrex, Glock Water Elemental, Ak-Case Hardened, USPS-Caiman. Soon after he made the excuse of, "Sorry my dad needs my computer ill give you the code in about 2 days." He then changed his name from Barny to a whole bunch of different names that make it seem like Barny wasn't one of his previous names. As of know his name is Riforme Train Has No Brakes. I have video evidence of chatting with him showing what he offered, what I offered, and his profile. He still has the same profile Bio set up just like before.I looked at his inventory and the items are traded them are gone however he now has new items like Dual Berettas Dueling Dragons, Awp Worm, P-250 Wingshot and more if you are able to look at his trade history you should be able to see he most likely traded my items away.I know you shouldn't take these types of trades as they usually are scams, but I've been friends with the guy for about 2 years. Thanks for your time and I hope somehow I'll possibly be able to get my items back or take the things he traded for them but I know you guys stated that you can't do that.​

Provide Evidence:
    I just uploaded this for providing evidence, please message me if you need me to add anything more and I will try to do my best. <--the link to the video. I have a mac and have absolutely no clue how to take screenshots so I just uploaded a random picture. Not because Im trying to make this out as a joke but because I wasn't able to submit this without one.​

Attached Files:

2. XtraChr0masom3

XtraChr0masom3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51731571
    EDIT: Some grammatical mistakes Know should be now
  3. TeDeX®

TeDeX® Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47120236
  4. TeDeX®

TeDeX® Unconfirmed Reports