1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198055701623 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Existing Fault, Mar 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Existing Fault

Existing Fault Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43579554
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198055701623

Victim profile: 76561198047424837

What happened? Description:
    So my friend, without me knowing, changes his entire profile, before he was Phys, he had a Pyro Icon and didn't have any Profile Text. (But you know that isn't important)

I get messaged by Phys (2OG), he asks me why I'm banned on Steam REP, I ask him why he's asking me about my Steam REP Situation of my account before asking me is I'm selling my unusuals, he asks which ones then points out my only Unusual Taunt; I didn't want to sell him so I just skim over that then ask anymore; he says he can buy all my unusuals in pure keys and asks if I'm selling all of them.

At this point, I had no idea he had intentions of attempting to scam me. So I tell him if he's paying full price or looking for discount, he says that he'll pay a good offer, I tell him that he'll have to pay double the key amount since if I'm not planning on selling, having a double key offer would make me sell them to him. I tell him though for my most disliked unusual, I'll take full price.

He then says all and then I think; "Okay... I'm not feeling too great about this, best to keep playing along;" So I do and say that only the Cosa is for sale and that the rest aren't for sale but I'll change my mind with an offer of 200% the maximum price; so say I have an Unusual worth 36 at maximum, I'll be asking for 72 keys.

He says 25 pure keys and I say not for all, he offers me 25 for the Cosa Nostra and I'm a little put off by this, not only is he paying full price but he's paying 3 keys more. I tell him that I'm glad to accept it and try trading and then... it hits me; "Uh oh."

He then asks me where I got my Cosa Nostra, luckily since I have backpack.tf of my profile, I can check where the Unusual had its last owner; I tell him a little part of his name so I am friends with the previous seller albeit without frequent communication.

I ask why, he says that he wants a safe trade and that he locked his account after receiving fraud items. I hear the Pizza Guy deliver my pizza for my dinner and head off for about 10 minutes, actually I take around 30 because the pizza was amazing. (Dominos has good pizza - not sponsored by dominos)

I ask him what he means by fraud items and then he says; "came from scammed items;" he allows me to eat in peace and I come back to ask him why his inventory is private because I wanted to be totally sure he had 25 keys and wouldn't you know it... its private, he says its private because he receives an spam offers.

It then hits me again because an and offers aren't the correct grammar terms for what he was trying to say, so the rest of the chat was with me on high alert to his actions; I then say why not make it friends.

He responds; "if you dont mind can we both undergo item verification by valve official first just to have assurance if we are trading safe items and to have assurance on our trade;" I said outloud, not in chat, (Pardon me, I will be swearing) Excuse me, what the f✿✿✿ are you doing?! I know what you're doing sir, I then call him on his bs.

He says he's suggesting but I have him right where I would want him, I tell him that I can see through his bluff, but I won't do anything about it since I wouldn't want to remove him and he wouldn't want to remove me.

I say if he's scamming me, inventory of friends only and an apology, I then say In could just as easily report him on SteamREP for attempted scam but I won't because we're friends.

He then proceeds to block me and/or unfriends me, Steam REP says we're friends but Steam says otherwise. Thats what happened.​

Provide Evidence:
    The screenshots should be around this message.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.

Attached Files:

• 2OG.jpg
      2OG.jpg
      File size:
      223.8 KB
      Views:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.