1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198055879986 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by vudu rip kniev, Aug 12, 2015.

1. vudu rip kniev

vudu rip kniev New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52757046
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198055879986

Victim profile: 76561198065779821

What happened? Description:
    He said he is gonna pay me through PayPal :) I know it is a stupid way to get scammed :) but I needed / still needing money for my family .. I went 1st with my M9 Bayonet Night FT ~ 110-120 euros ... then he said I will get the money in 10 minutes .. and he blocked me after :) I still hope Steam Support .. even tho probably not ... will return my knife and I will sell it to a legit person and help my family :) And I know him from CSGOLounge he seemed trustable but actually he had some fake +reps on his profile ... I got the proof through screenshots :) Now he is on Private Profile on Steam :) And I tried OPSkins aswell :) but I just needed the money fast .. and I couldn't go lower than 100 Euros ... :(

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. Develop

Develop New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48212034
    Hi Mr Kniev,
    in order for this report to be processed faster you need to also include a screenshot of your paypal balance & transaction history going back about 30 days.
    Make sure you also include proof of broken agreement i.e chat logs.
  3. vudu rip kniev

vudu rip kniev New User

Steam:
    Oh ye forgot about it :) right now re-editing :D thank you I am very new to this site ^^
  4. vudu rip kniev

vudu rip kniev New User

Steam:
    In the 1st image it is my PayPal balance :) as you can see no 105 euros added :) as he promised and on the second we are talking in Romanian as we are both from the same country .. " Scammer: Ok I pay 105 Euros , I checked now :) Me : Ok so you have my PayPal account ? Scammer : Yes , [email protected] that is my email / paypal account :) Me: Okay lets do this .. lets see if its a scam or not :) " It is funny in a sad way ... that it was a scam indeed :(

Attached Files:

5. vudu rip kniev

vudu rip kniev New User

Steam:
    Oh and he changed his name recently :) ... selfish pleb scammer ..
  6. vudu rip kniev

vudu rip kniev New User

Steam:
    From the 2nd picture Name to " Shrekye Buying skins "
  7. vudu rip kniev

vudu rip kniev New User

Steam:
    Another funny thing I noticed all the fake +reps :) like I sold my Knife to him , I went 1st .. haha sure thats why all the knifes from his "customers" maybe ... friends :) aren't in his inventory ... only mine is ... best shizzle ever man
  8. slicK1

slicK1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:37100241
    I don't want to but in or anything but this guy has scammed me also. "im not going to make a report" or any of the sort, but yeah this guy is a complete scumbag. i didnt lose as much as a knife so im not really affected but i wish you luck vudu :)
  9. vudu rip kniev

vudu rip kniev New User

Steam:
    Ty bro :) we will get rid of this guy =)
  10. vudu rip kniev

vudu rip kniev New User

Steam:
  11. Develop

Develop New User

Steam:
    the reddit link is very helpful! I can see this person has nothing but malicous intent.
  12. vudu rip kniev

vudu rip kniev New User

Steam:
    Another funny thing is that he was so cocky about the fact that I have no proof of our chat log , then he added me and it seems Steam kept all our chat history and i did a SS to the whole conversation ... lel but I will have to translate it from Romanian to English
  13. Develop

Develop New User

Steam:
    rekt