1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198055980863 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by TheGreenLeaf, Jan 30, 2015.

1. TheGreenLeaf

TheGreenLeaf New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:105793263
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Alternate account of hijacker or scammer
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198055980863

Victim profile: 76561198171852255

What happened? Description:
    Accomplice of mine, Decided to turn the tables on me before giving me his new steam account to scam on :D, What an idiot.​

Provide Evidence:
    Scammed items of his:
    (We scammed them together)
    http://backpack.tf/item/2658063724
    http://backpack.tf/item/1649154699

Probably loads more of items, but cant be bothered to find. But that's enough anyways.
    He kept his Alts inventorys private (Backpack as it appeared 8 days ago) so the history isnt on them, (Which he might decide to switch up Due to this report.)

(Alt account of his: steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980209345)

Also banned on backpack.tf, Outpost etc.

His new account (76561198055980863) Will never post on outpost, Because its Ip banned, which he did mention getting a new computer to fix the problem not to sure.

Why im doing this: I dont like scamming, Only ever did it to help people with money issues in real life, Never the less dosent correct what i did, but i know this F*** scams multiple people everyday, and i don't want anyone else getting there items getting scammed.

If screenshots are needed for anything let me know what and il send them in.​

Attached Files:

2. TheGreenLeaf

TheGreenLeaf New User

Steam:
    By the way, He purchased the account which violate's Steam Subscriber Agreement.
  3. Nowada [⇄]

Nowada [⇄] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47857567
    First of all, we havent scammed anything together, i added you to buy a scattergun from clasfields on backpack.tf, then you asked me if i was interested in ur slug, i sayed yes because you werent marked on steamrep, I am not any related to Ziggaret, the screenshots provide me paying 4 buds for the scattergun and 6 keys, and 6 buds, 3 bills hat for the tyrannus and then gave you even more sweets later on that day because you said that you sold it for too low. If we scammed these hats together, o wouldnt be buying them first of all, second of all, you wouldnt report your partner, 4th, I do have outpost and not banned... 5 you are banned on steamrep for scamming.

Attached Files:

4. TheGreenLeaf

TheGreenLeaf New User

Steam:
    Thanks for that, i have now proven you are him.

1.Notice he didn't put who the items were from in his Screenshots (buds/Bills) Heres the screenshots
    "the screenshots provide me paying 4 buds for the scattergun and 6 keys, and 6 buds, 3 bills hat for the tyrannus"

Because they were from ZIGGARD...On top of that the only way to get those screenshots is to go into the account, "ZIGGARD" Which supposably he has no connections with, But clearly logged into the account to get the screenshots

He also says "the screenshots provide me paying" Which shows "Nowada" Paid the bud's and bills from the scatter and slug, While we already know ZIGGARD is his account proves he owns (or can log into) the two accounts

2."i added you to buy a scattergun from clasfields on backpack.tf"

I have never posted either of those items, Hell i have NEVER posted one thing on those. +banned on those sites. LOL

(You shouldn't of posted, you just screwed ur self.)
  5. TheGreenLeaf

TheGreenLeaf New User

Steam:
  6. TheGreenLeaf

TheGreenLeaf New User

Steam:
    Attached files.

Attached Files:

7. Nowada [⇄]

Nowada [⇄] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:47857567
    Im going to let an admin decide on that, but what I'm 100% sure about is that i haven't scammed these items, and that I'm innocent, my bp will always be public as it was, this is my main account so.
  8. TheGreenLeaf

TheGreenLeaf New User

Steam:
    Lol. Enjoy the ban.
  9. Eldric Liaz

Eldric Liaz New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:20389429
    Outpost and backpack.tf mods have matched IP of being PENEK and thus banned him on both sites.