1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198057267713 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Kamppu, Sep 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyrider

Skyrider Retired Staff Partner Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:11715230
  2. Gazuuu

Gazuuu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:40118308
    I don't know if you have any experience how legal systems work but you have not provided any proof that counter acts ours against you. You aren't proving anything by saying your innocence, you have to prove it with real material that explains our points to be wrong. For example why have you blocked Kamppu on you account? Why has Kamppu traded with you and given exactly the items that you asked for 60€ on chat. Why do you bullshit about not having Paypal in India when clearly any person knows that it's available all over the world. You're just saying stuff against our real evidence and that isn't by any means a good defence for you.

Quote "1. When I am SAYING I dit not trade, showed you my trade history, what else do I need to show u, omg !"
    Quote "2. When I SAID I don't have a PayPal account even, then how in the hell can I show u NY PayPal history or account details."

To be exact you did not show us anything that proves your innocence. You just said you're innocent without proving it, shown by your own words above.
  3. RapToZZ

RapToZZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:48500992
    Now admin is here, let him handle ?
  4. Gazuuu

Gazuuu New User

Steam:
  5. RapToZZ

RapToZZ New User

Steam:
    Admin sir, I am here if u need any sort of evidence from my side, I can give it right now. I might not be available later on coz its 9pm here in India, if u need something I can post it right now. Happy to help~
  6. Skyrider

SteamRep Admin:
  7. Gazuuu

Gazuuu New User

Steam:
    Why is it hard to give evidence to us if you so "legit" :^)?
  8. Gazuuu

Gazuuu New User

Steam:
    @Skyrider He was on his friendlist yesterday but removed right after trade and blocked Kamppu. As you can see in chat he went ofline and Kamppu provided you with a screenshot showing the block.
  9. Kamppu

Kamppu New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:25895611
  10. RapToZZ

RapToZZ New User

Steam:
    Yes admin, I don't know about kampuu. But this gazuuu added me, as I said earlier I don't keep steamrep banned guys in my list so I blocked his friend request.
  11. Gazuuu

Gazuuu New User

Steam:
    As you can see from the picture Kamppu and Raptozz made the trade at 11.56 pm. Looking at the chat history 11.55pm kamppu said quote "23:55 - Kamppu: i sent the offer" and 11.56 exactly at the time of the trade Raptozz went ofline "23:56 - RapToZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ is now Offline."
  12. RapToZZ

RapToZZ New User

Steam:
    Gazuu can u please let the admin handle it.

It's humble request admin, I am cooperating to my full extent but this steamrep banned guy gazuuu us irritating me to the fullest. Please admin, tell him not to reply the irritating things again and again.just a humble request sir. From now on, I won't reply to any of his queries, whatever u wanna ask I will cooperate.
    Thank you.
  13. Gazuuu

Gazuuu New User

Steam:
  14. Skyrider

SteamRep Admin:
    Please do not derail this thread.. this means both of you. Gazuuu, I appreciate you are willing to help out.. but I think your friend (the person who made this report) can handle himself just fine.
  15. RapToZZ

RapToZZ New User

Steam:
    Omg how many times do I have to say more, he is not blocked on MY account.
    Some one scammed u and the blame is being put on me.
  16. Kamppu

Kamppu New User

Steam:
    So you're saying that my point is not worth anything? And admin should just listen to you. You have not provided any evidence that proves your innocence and I'm here to just defend my own interest in this case.
  17. Gazuuu

Gazuuu New User

Steam:
    I am here to just defend my friend as a main witness in this case. As I explained earlier I saw the whole thing unfold in Skype screen sharing.
  18. RapToZZ

RapToZZ New User

Steam:
    I am here to give all evidences as I said before, read from the start, I am ready cooperate and provide every evidence, u just need to ask. Just tell me what u need to show u and I will eagerly show.
  19. Skyrider

SteamRep Admin:
    Well if that is the case, please upload a FULL screenshot of your trade history (yes, again) from within your steam client, not a browser.
  20. Kamppu

Kamppu New User

Steam:
    Ok, Gazuuu has been asking you to provide evidence for several hours but still you haven't given any of it. So you're clearly bullshitting about being happy to cooperate when clearly you don't any intent to do so.

Give us simple answer yes or no, Is the account in this screenshot yours. https://gyazo.com/4fd35032e6c381b7abc7d538457128f9 YES or NO
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.