1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198057882324 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☜== [R] Y | @ | η ==☞, Oct 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☜== [R] Y | @ | η ==☞

☜== [R] Y | @ | η ==☞ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55524129
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198057882324

Victim profile: 76561198071313987

What happened? Description:
    I posted my asiimov awp for sale on reddit communities of
    r/GlobalOffensiveTradeScammer and r/csgotrade. And he saw the post and added me in steam.
    In the first place he was offer me a 68keys for me asiimov awp with 0.997 float. After some discussion, i mentioned i will accept the offer if 68keys included some spectrum 2 key, the scammer was insists to pay me 68keys not included spectrum 2 keys. So i said i will need to consider and around 2hours later, i'm free and open my phone to see the steam apps. He just sent me a steam chat as "here you go dad" without mentioned any he just cancel the previous offer and made new offer via 70keys but for my crowned asiimov awp. I understand this is part of my personal fault as i didn't make sure the trade is under correctly. BUT the scammer was clearly know what he doing and try his luck to mislead me to accept the offer as the offer was meet the B/o that i put on reddit post. I got to hightlight something, i'm clearly understand this is part of my fault as i did not check the offer probably, but the scammer have the responsibility too as why he cancel the first offer and change the asiimov awp from without crown to the one with crowned ? Why he never mention any for the 2nd offer that changed skin ? We are in steam friend at that moment and he can totally tell me about the trade that have some changes. And the main point is i have never answer about my crowned skin whether is up for trade or not and how much is this. He just trying his luck to mislead me.

last but not least, i know with this all evidence showed it might not good enough. But his intention was really so obvious to mislead. I just try to save other people ass get away from this kind of alternative scammer as i'm clearly knew that i won't get my item back.

Hope you all will really take serious consideration on this request in order to put him down.

Thanks for all your time and have a nice day :)
    Thanks steamrep community too :)

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. hiyacando

hiyacando New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48808298
    thats so funny. i asked you for trade back but i just told that i want extra keys for wasting 2 weeks of time (becuase of tradeban on items) but you told no. btw i asked you about crowned awp and sent u offer in like 10 seconds after asking about it, thats all is ur fault. I asked about reverting this trade but you just dont want this. You were blackmailing me...

Attached Files:

3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I can't tell what you are reporting - appears you traded for an item.
    What is the difference here as in exact names of the item you feel you should have gotten and where is it in the chat that states that?
  4. ☜== [R] Y | @ | η ==☞

Steam:
    i had never answering any about the crowned asiimov and yet, u cancel the first offer without notice and send new offer which is match the b/o i set on reddit.
    If you really wanted to trade the crown why when you sending the 2nd offer and never mentioned any ? this is obviously tried to mislead.
  5. ☜== [R] Y | @ | η ==☞

Steam:
    You did offered the trade back with 10keys extra for your time lost. What about my lost too ? I didn't deny this is my fault as you can see the report too. I paid for my lesson learned from your mislead and will never accept any trade offer via phone again.
    But you have the responsibility too, You are the one who trying to mislead and now act like good person wanted to trade back ? Bullshit kid.
    I did offer you with topup 10keys for me and we good to go as even you topup 10keys for that, you still got alot profit on it. The awp worth close to 100keys...

BUT you refused my offer too. Don't forgot if in the first place you have mention any about the trade have been changed, we can discuss to reach our agreement but not in this way mislead the seller.

Im fine with the profit loss, just disappointed that just a game really worth people lost they humanity to lied to someone who trusted in you.
  6. ☜== [R] Y | @ | η ==☞

Steam:
    @ЩĄ | Horse my replied as above.
  7. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok? I've not gotten back around to it yet. Please don't just tag and bump me, many other reports to review.
  8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    The last thing discussed before the last offer sent was with regards to a crowned item..that was what the offer was showing. Not responding and blindly accepting the offer wouldn't exactly suggest the user was intending to scam here and it would appear there were extra items sent. This is the issue with trade offers - you both aren't active in the trade window to discuss the trade so offers are sent and accepted without paying attention. There isn't enough evidence here to conclude the accused was malice with any intent or is there enough evidence that they weren't.
    Archiving report on the above grounds.
    I suggest you pay closer attention to the discussion at hands with a formal agreement being struck and to what offers you receive.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.