1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198059838394 - (TheBuehla BLOWOUT QUICKSALES! / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Zero, Mar 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zero

Zero Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50277461
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198059838394 (TheBuehla BLOWOUT QUICKSALES!)

Victim profile: 76561198060749368

What happened? Description:
    TheBuehla BLOWOUT QUICKSALES! traded with ' kkk3-, a marked scammer, banned across many various communities on two different occasions.

I essentially saw that ' kkk3- was selling a scout set, and then I saw he was banned. I added him to see if he would appeal soon so that I would be able to buy it without trading with a marked scammer.

I checked the history on the Beams Milkman (apart of the set) and found this: http://backpack.tf/item/1314845710

he later said that he made another trade with a Smoking Tyrolean:
    http://backpack.tf/item/2427208466

He also stated (in the evidence below) that he traded with Buehla on two occasions. He was kind enough to cooperate and provide screenshots of his trade history.​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof of the trades:
    1. (milkman trade) View attachment 62630

2. (tyrolean trade) View attachment 62634
    (I basically ask if he made the trades, and he said yes. I also said that I hoped Buehla doesn't get a SR mark, though I doubt he will.)

3. (' kkk3- trade history)
    View attachment 62631
    (for the Milkman)

View attachment 62635
    (for the Tyrolean)

Proof of verified identity:
    View attachment 62632

(when I highlight over "steam profile" it has his profile link at the bottom. It is matched with the one of Buehla. When I clicked it, it took me to the profile.)

If you have any questions, feel free to add me or contact me.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello!!!
    Thank you for your report! An SR admin will review yours in a while!
  3. TheBuehla

TheBuehla New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49786333
    I was informed about this threat here a few mins ago.
    I wanted to make clear that I wasnt aware of him being a marked scammer. Why?
    Because I quicksold my Tyrolean for pure and was happy for the fast add, why would I check his steamrep in this case? He seemed like a normal guy with a normal steam profile and buying that Tyrolean for 1.1 pure is pretty damn cheap, why would I be sceptical?

I dont really have an excuse for the milkman trade though. I was really interested in another BoA since I sold my C9 one a while ago. He was already on my friendslist and offered me his BoA + a bud pure, which is a pretty nice offer.
    I checked the BoA and noticed it was duped. Since I dont really care for it being duped it didnt made a big difference for me. There were and are a few other dupes of that BoA on the market, chances of him being a scammer who just scammed that hat were extremely low ( and I dont think he did, or did he? )
    Once again, Iam really sorry for trading with a marked scammer, I normally block phishy guys immediately.
    Its not that I traded with 2 different scammers, it was one person, I didnt really checked the history and profiles :c

Would appreciate it if this would be taken down, would really suck to get banned from outpost and such.
    Let me know if there are any questions and sorry for my bad english :3
  4. TheBuehla

TheBuehla New User

Steam:
    PS: I wrote this very fast since I gtg, I hope you get what I meen :3
  5. TheBuehla

TheBuehla New User

Steam:
    Update: Got banned from tf2outpost. com now
  6. TheBuehla

TheBuehla New User

Steam:
    Its almost a month now, any response?
  7. TheBuehla

TheBuehla New User

Steam:
    OK, lets try to make a good appeal this time. Not mad and not in a rush now :3

I did not "knowingly" traded with a marked scammer, I had no idea he was one.
    I wanted to quicksell my smoking tyro, listed it and got an add a few mins later.
    I was looking to sell it for 1 bud pure. Just 1 bud. Ofc I did NOT check hes SR, why would I? It was a good quicksale and just a bud worth, nothing special. How could I know marked scammer added me to buy it? Of course you can say that I still have the responsibility to check every guy Iam trading with but seriously, would you have checked him in this case?

Based on this circumstances I had kkk3 in my friendslist. A few days later he asked me if he could offer on my beams milkman. He offered his bubbling BoA + 1 bud pure. A nice offer but nothing that blows you away and you would get sceptical about. I accepted his offer and we did the trade. That was the second time I traded with him.
    Once again, why would I have checked his SR in this case? I already knew him, he seemed like a calm guy and his offer was good.

I totally understand this threat. Scammers and phishers shouldnt have any possibility to get rid of their stolen stuff. But I had not the intention to get a nice profit for buying hijacked/scammed stuff (I dont think the stuff was stolen btw, or was it?)

I dont think its quite fair to mark me for that. I had no idea this guy is a scammer, I really really did not. Why would I risk my whole trading opportunities for quickselling a 1 bud hat? or getting a decent deal in a ~5 buds unusual deal?
  8. Baracka Fucka

Baracka Fucka New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50285577
    You get banned for trading with 1 scammer with plently of hours to look legit.
    Zero gets unbanned everywhere and trades with tons of scammers for profit.
    THE LOGIC IS REAL
  9. Zero

Zero Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50277461
    First off, your post is irrelevant to this topic so this discussion should be kept to an absolute minimum. TheBuehla made a mistake and is paying for it. I made a mistake and payed for it. When you say I traded with "tons" of scammers "for profit" you are incorrect. I suggest you check your facts. On a side note, a scammer having plenty of hours does NOT make them look legit. Atomic Potato, for example.
  10. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    If you look at his other pending reports, you will see that Buehla has 3 other offenses for trading with scammers that are ready to review, all different. In addition, he has a permanent outpost ban for another entirely different offense of the same nature.
  11. TheBuehla

TheBuehla New User

Steam:
    Almost 7 months now, this is just insane....
  12. ForteSP

ForteSP New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:32783182
    You're already marked. There are also reports that have been pending for >1.5 years
  13. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Archiving - no longer accept trading with scammer reports.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.