1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Need More Info Report: 76561198060059269 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Cryptic Opinion lft', Apr 22, 2016.

1. Cryptic Opinion lft'

Cryptic Opinion lft' New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:61828229
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198060059269

Victim profile: 76561198083922186

What happened? Description:
    Hydro and I were going to trade unusuals, i had a burning flames pirates bandanna priced 281 keys. he had a darkblaze tosslecap priced 150. he offered i declined cause i had another offer of around 200 in unusuals. so, i said to add more and he offered 50 more keys which a good hat plus good amount of pure was reasonable, although i still was giving him more than getting. i dont play demo so i was fine with it, he then tells me that only 25 are trade-able and that he will give me the 25 when they are trade-able. i check his rep and he clears, its just 25 keys and he has like 4 k hours tf2 runs servers has pay-pal rep, i figured he was worth he word. i check up day after day he is fine, then day of keys becoming trade-able he changes his mind and says to give his hat back or i won't get keys.. i tell him i dont have his hat cause i traded it, he then says its not his problem. the screen shots will explain all of this, and now he is avoiding me and going in offline mode when he is actually on tf2. he will not give keys back. and i would hate for someone else to get scammed by him. thank you for reviewing this and i look forward to a response. screen shots: http://imgur.com/a/1uxMJ

Provide Evidence:
    Hydro and I were going to trade unusuals, i had a burning flames pirates bandanna priced 281 keys. he had a darkblaze tosslecap priced 150. he offered i declined cause i had another offer of around 200 in unusuals. so, i said to add more and he offered 50 more keys which a good hat plus good amount of pure was reasonable, although i still was giving him more than getting. i dont play demo so i was fine with it, he then tells me that only 25 are trade-able and that he will give me the 25 when they are trade-able. i check his rep and he clears, its just 25 keys and he has like 4 k hours tf2 runs servers has pay-pal rep, i figured he was worth he word. i check up day after day he is fine, then day of keys becoming trade-able he changes his mind and says to give his hat back or i won't get keys.. i tell him i dont have his hat cause i traded it, he then says its not his problem. the screen shots will explain all of this, and now he is avoiding me and going in offline mode when he is actually on tf2. he will not give keys back. and i would hate for someone else to get scammed by him. thank you for reviewing this and i look forward to a response. screen shots: http://imgur.com/a/1uxMJ

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    @Cryptic Opinion lft' Please provide a full screen shot of your trade inventory history - make sure to include a few days prior to this trade to present. Also open in a web browser, hover over the users name you traded with so it shows the popup at the bottom.
    Now I know this is unlikely but do you have the original agreement of the trade?
  3. Cryptic Opinion lft'

Steam:
    http://imgur.com/uJVAqPI theres the link for the screen shot of the trade history and sadly i do not could have sworn i screen shotted for safety but i cannot find it its upsetting me so much. when i go in browser mode it said this. http://imgur.com/AmLNEk6 not sure why..
  4. Cryptic Opinion lft'

Steam:
  5. Cryptic Opinion lft'

Steam:
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Upload all evidence directly to report here - we don't accept them hosted on 3rd party hosting sites like imgur.
  7. Cryptic Opinion lft'

Steam:
    ahh okay sorry! now the last one isn't proof but its just showing how much of an a** he is :/ saying that me having screen shots isn't a legal agreement. well duh its tf2 not court lol but i just really would hate to see anyone else get scammed, weather it be 25 keys or 25 unusuals its all the same.

Attached Files:

8. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    @Cryptic Opinion lft' Need to see the first first trade showing the pages down thru the 14th - split trades in half if you need to so they match up but must see from present back.
  9. Cryptic Opinion lft'

Steam:
    im sorry that was stupid of me, once you said it i was like duh haha i need proof not that we had agreement but that he never fulfilled it sorry! also thank you for your time and responding quickly if i can + rep you i will no doubt. but heres a folder with all the screen shots from the 14th till now.

Attached Files:

10. Cryptic Opinion lft'

Steam:
    here is the rest would only let me do 15 per message.

Attached Files: