1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198060830128 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 422_1, Apr 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 422_1

422_1 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:206099603
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulent behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198060830128

Victim profile: 76561198372464935

What happened? Description:
    Hello,I am recently going about finding people involved in a pyramid scheme run by a notorious scammer sometimes called Joker(Cloudboy,Napoleon...).His scams work like this:
    1.He scams a victim then offers them employment(that means helping him scam more people)
    2.Employer starts finding more employers(read scam victims) and will get 10% of the loot
    Now,I have been scammed by this person and I didn't fall into his pyramid scheme,but I helped shutdown his base of operations(his website) and YouTube channel,and I am going to find all of his employers.This is the first of my attempts to bring down his employers​

Provide Evidence:
    Here is all the evidence in the screenshots​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    I see no evidence of any scam here - nothing suggests from this user they were doing anything wrong.
    Please do not submit reports here like this without proper evidence that clearly shows something happening, vs after the fact.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.