1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198060976608 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ♡Chocolate♡, Oct 11, 2014.

1. ♡Chocolate♡

♡Chocolate♡ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52189908
    lol

I'm not even going to bother answering to this. Go help your friend in another way rather than throwing random trades out here.
  2. ♡Chocolate♡

♡Chocolate♡ New User

Steam:
    Oh look what I found.

Attached Files:

• 16.JPG
      16.JPG
      File size:
      120 KB
      Views:
    • 17.JPG
      17.JPG
      File size:
      139.9 KB
      Views:
  3. ♡Chocolate♡

♡Chocolate♡ New User

Steam:
    Seems like I found something rather interesting as well. Maybe it isn't proof like the rest, but it's still interesting. ;)

I'm not the only one who's found proof.

I'm supposed to explain why people fall for scams? How about you explain why Gyal bought from an obvious scammer alt?

4. ♡Chocolate♡

♡Chocolate♡ New User

Steam:
    Here you go. Interesting how you're trying to support Gyal in this report... Banned for trading with obvious scammer alts... and of course also on both Korra's and Gyal's friend list.

Attached Files:

• 18.JPG
      18.JPG
      File size:
      122.3 KB
      Views:
    • 19.JPG
      19.JPG
      File size:
      110.5 KB
      Views:
  5. God Tier Rick James

God Tier Rick James New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:66924390
    Its like, you do crossgame trades, somewhat CS:GO->TF2, DOTA2->TF2, TF2->DOTA2, and etc. You do that to make profit, while he was a scammer alt, it could have been just a dude who sold a 10 euro item for these 3 unusuals, cause he found a big enought newb, or didn't know its prices, it wasn't that obvious in the beggining, he had a ton of Dota 2 Items, in which a lot of them cost above 5-10 euros. You make profits by finding scrubs, its somewhat sharking but they come to you, not you to them. I still think this is a stupid case, and I'm trying to derail the thread, just cause you did exact same stuff, you bought stolen/scammed/phished/keylogged unusuals, you didn't check history, you knew you would get away with it and you did, you still deserve a ban too then, do ya? And helping a friend is what I'm doing too, and you, you are just trying to get lady banned just cause you feel like it, you would have did the same trade on a trade server, without caring if its stolen or not, it was a great deal. And yes I have friends that are flagged on SR, but I quite frankly don't care, If its a nice person I keep it.And by the way you can check all the Korra stuff, I never had an unusual from him/her or anything, I was just a nice person and helped her get a Huntsman | Fade, with her/him just getting the keys and buying it from the csgolounge.
  6. ♡Chocolate♡

♡Chocolate♡ New User

Steam:
    Oh no! I am a fence for buying things from people for full price 5 months before they got banned from TF2Outpost!

SEEMS LIKE I sharked that PE Trophy Belt that I bought for full backpack.tf price in pure from someone who was trying to sell it for 3 months too!

How about some proof instead of baseless accusations? I'm seriously not even going to bother defending myself because it is so ironic that someone who's banned from trading communities for trading with scammers is trying to tell me I'm a fence. As others would put it, "topkek".

I think I've done enough presenting sufficient relevant proof on this case, you can stop trying to get back at me with random assumptions. There is nothing to discuss here except that Lady Gyal has traded with marked scammers & obvious scammer alts.

Please stop attempting to change the subject and wasting the mods' time reading your replies because there is nothing constructive coming from you at all.
  7. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello, @-GoV- ✿Lady♡Gyal✿ [REMP] -- I'd like to chat with you about this before resolving this. Please add me back so I can ask you some questions on this.
    Tio José das Vacas likes this.
  8. Mattie!

Mattie! SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:5712733
    Hello, @♡Chocolate♡ -- thanks for your report submission. Lady Gyal has been warned to be careful in the future. As this seems to be an accident and the other cases I've looked into do not look legitimately problematic, I'm archiving this for reference later if needed. Green tagged admins need to have a higher standard and this user has assured me they will be very careful in the future.

If anyone has firm evidence of knowingly trading with scammers or obvious alts (after this post), please let us know.

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**