1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Already Banned Report: 76561198061436237 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by JayG, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayG

JayG New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:42501726
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198061436237 ()

Victim profile: 76561198022613705

What happened? Description:
    On the 30th of May 2014 Zer0 supposedly paid $3,150 USD for a Golden Pan, trading with the user 'Small'. Alongside this trade, Zer0 also began borrowing items from people, and not giving the items back in the allotted time that he agreed. Then, once people realised what was going on he sold some of his items and so he could pay some of the people back. Thus getting them to vouch for his cover up of a family member using his account.​

Provide Evidence:
    Sorry Zer0, we were friends but I can't let you off from affecting as many people as you have.

Although I didn't capture this part of the chat in a screenie (as I thought he would get marked with all the other reports coming in); at some point he had also sent me a screenie of his paypal, which showed an amount of about $2,900, but later on he went on to confess that he actually edited the screenie so that he could send it to small; and in actual fact he had $0.00. He even showed me how he did it. (See proof 3, these are the screenshots he showed me).

In the screenshots provided (Proof 1 + 2), you can see that Zer0 confesses to scamming the Pan. This also proves that his cover up of a family member doing the trades is false. As at the time that Zer0 posts the message about clearing up the trouble the time is 7:13PM (view screenshot proof). Whereas even after that in the chat screenies at 7:18PM he still confesses to scamming the Pan. You can also see that I messaged him once again way after he tried to cover up; and at this point he tells me exactly how he got the Pan.

I also contacted another person who Zer0 borrowed Buds off (Teddy Roosebelt), and he confirmed that he hasn't got them back yet (Proof 4). Lady Gyal also provided the screenshot of Zer0's wall, before he removed all the comments (Proof 5).​

Attached Files:

2. SIVARTZ

SIVARTZ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:46928737
    Ready for review.
  3. [RA] karankhushalani

[RA] karankhushalani Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50585254
    I admit to everything else because that was of my own free will, but this bullshit, it's all just a big sham, and i won't get anything that i haven't actually done added to my notes. I never had the above conversations, and i don't know what to say :L
    Tell me this, why would i lie about it if i am marked anyways, and i admit to all my other scams. That is because this one isn't true, i did send small the money, and it is his mistake if he gave me a wrong email address. And the paypal tricks is on an account that i never even use, you can mark it as a scammer account if you guys like. I showed jayg the html tricks, but it wasn't solely on paypal, it was on facebook and google and stuff as well. The only reason paypal is in there is by sheer coincidence, and these guys are taking advantage of it by faking the chat, probably with another account with my profile and name, which is easy enough to duplicate. Notice nowhere does it show the steam level or anything even remotely relating to me. I don't know why you'd go through all this trouble if i'm marked anyways, but yeah. Didn't do this one.
  4. [RA] karankhushalani

[RA] karankhushalani Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50585254
    "I will test my new baby out" i lol-ed, what is this. At least make it how i'd talk. There's no capitilization or grammar ever. Y u disgrace dis? :c
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.