1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198061436237 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -HDKS- Pickstarr, Jul 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -HDKS- Pickstarr

-HDKS- Pickstarr New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:62576538
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198061436237 ()

Victim profile: 76561198085418805

What happened? Description:
    I knew Zer0 from a trade long ago. He was not yet a scammer. He was just a regular TF2 player. Anyways, the days went on and during the Steam Winter Sale, I had gotta about 50 dollars US. He begged me for a couple games and some keys and I got them for him. I would say that was roughly a bud. < Note, he was note a scammer at this time. Then, a little later, he said he wanted to pay off some debts with friends. < At this time, there was a "Warning Scammer" label popping up when he traded. I asked why, he said it was fake so I went with it. I gave him ???. I do not remember what I gave him, but the items will most likely be in the evidence in time sequences. Anyways, next. He has an alt. Yes. He does. The info will be provided at the end. Anyways, someone discovered his alt, and they thought it was Zer0s. It was. Anyways, in that time of need he begged me (Although he has oh 300 bud back?) to give him a couple items I "don't" use. Picture will be included. Also, there was a scam that involved by unusual. He wanted to buy some item, but he was ?? keys short. Unusual will be in evidence. Next, the most reason scam was when I bought 60 dollars US in Steam Cash from a prepaid credit card. (Images contained.) Anyways, being excited to tell all my friend that I was planning on buying them a game from their wishlist. Feeling the need to tell Zer0, I did. He later said that he could make HUGE profit if I gave him 20 keys. Knowing that Zer0 was "making" money left and right, I decided to do so. I spent all my Steam Cash to buy about 23 keys which I gave to him afterwards. < At the time, he had a Hat Of Undeniable Wealth and Riches, I believe. He promised that he was going to sell the hat for 11 buds pure, and give me 4 buds of what he owes me (Not including the game/key scam at the start.) After that, he ran. I got ahold of him many times, but he ended up running. I will try and provide the most reason pictures. (Note - I log out of Steam a lot in a day. Some chats are not safe.) (Note - I may have exaggerated a little bit in the description. Some of these events took a long time ago. Hard to remember.)​

Provide Evidence:
    More is coming.​

Attached Files:

2. -HDKS- Pickstarr

Steam:
    More images -

Attached Files:

3. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Do you have the chat with the agreement?
  4. -HDKS- Pickstarr

Steam:
    Is there a possible way I could find "corrupted" chats? If so, then yes. I do have the agreements.
    Also, he never ever gave anything back.
  5. [RA] karankhushalani

[RA] karankhushalani Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:50585254
    I am Zer0 and i approve that i did everything he said. WAZZUP STEAMREP, GONNA DO s✿✿✿ YET OR JUST SIT AROUND LIKE THE COLLEGE DROPOUTS YOU ARE AND TRY TO FEEL IMPORTANT. PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPFT.
    Also, peekstur's 10. Ughk.
  6. [RA] karankhushalani

Steam:
    PEEKSTUR THE RUSSIAN SAD 10 YEAR OLD WHO TELLS s✿✿✿ ABOUT PAYING HIS PARENTS RENT WHILE HE CLEANS UP AFTER THEIR BOOZE AND DRUG HABITS. I mean seriously man, that's just low. - Anyways, HE GOT SCAMMED LELELELELELELELELELELEL. *flies away*
  7. -HDKS- Pickstarr

Steam:
    See, now he admits he scammed me... and joke about my parents one more time, I will kick your ass. My parents aren't drug addicts, you ignorant scamming prick
  8. [RA] karankhushalani

Steam:
    But i do admit to scamming him, and your the one who opened up the door for the parents jokes in the first place. I mean seriously mate, your a russian rich dude, don't expect me to believe crap about how you suddenly became broke and now cant afford rent, when you spend hundreds of dollars on steam otherwise.
    What else do i assume other than your parents suddenly buying 10 kilos of cocaine?
  9. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Declined for lack of chat logs.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.