1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198061436237 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Donny you fuckin druggo, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Donny you fuckin druggo

Donny you fuckin druggo New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:51814527
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198061436237 ()

Victim profile: 76561198063894782

What happened? Description:
    I was added by Zer0 yesterday, he was looking to buy my Unusual Laughing Taunt with Fountain of Desire, he wanted to pay 140 usd for my taunt, and I agreed to do so. we chatted a little bit then I went to his profile, Saw he had a high steam level, lots of good reps down his wall, lots of high valued items such as a golden pan, vintage max and vintage buds I also saw that he mentioned he was marked on steamrep for getting revenge on some people or someshit like that. I thought there is no way he would risk being trade banned just for 140 USD like that is just plain stupid, So we go on and I feel pretty confident with the idea of trading with him I just didn't want to go first as he did mention he was marked but he gave me a huge explanation on why he was banned and that I would have to go first because he lost a pair of vintage buds going first, I said fair enough lets do it and before we start trading a little earlier he wanted to buy some buds via paypal, I was a bit skeptical because I do not often sell buds and even if I did I would of just purchased more on paypal. Anyway after him getting my taunt he did not delete me/block me he said he will pay me back in a few days which I was a big worried about so I asked how long and he kept changing the subject, Later he said that the taunt was a gift for his friends birthday which is a horrible lie now that I think about it. He said that he had no pure or money till then so he wanted to get his friend a birthday, Again I was skeptical but seeing his inventory and all that I didn't think he would risk it so I decided to talk to him a bit more and then he comes up with the subject of buying my buds through paypal and I said no, lets just do the deal we agreed on please and he wouldn't stop he then wanted to trade the taunt for 5 buds then he would pay me for the buds + the taunt on that night using his friends paypal and I said no just pay me when you get the money. But he was impossible to cut through he just kept saying all these Possible outcomes and claiming he will be going first if he trades me the taunt for the buds then pays me the money aswell then I will trade him the taunt but I knew I couldn't do that since I would still be losing a lot more if I did do it so I kept ignoring his request and just said pay me when you get the money. After about 2 hours he finally gave up and said "You know why I scam people? Because I don't like them and you just made the list" I thought it was very cute that this nerd tried so hard just for a 3 bud taunt when his backpack is 10,000 USD so I knew I wasn't getting my money or my taunt back so I decided to let it go and just report him, Knowing that he already has 7 or 8 reports surely there could be a way to get him trade banned, He will not stop what he is doing and he is a major problem with the TF2 Community. There is about 2 and a half hours of conversation after the trade if anyone wants the chat log I will put it up (most of it is bullshit about me being poor irl and stuff so he could give my taunt back but him being a loser/ugly indian nerd he wouldn't budge so yeah anyway hope this reports warns others about this smelly filth.

BTW if anyone wants it his Real name is
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
    I would love to see this kid get Swatted or something lmao.​

Provide Evidence:
    Trade.png = Trade history of me giving him the taunt + the 5 keys
    Screenshot 1 = Him adding me and discussing a little about the taunt
    Screenshot 2 = Asking about buying some buds and talking about the prices that he will be paying.
    Screenshot 3 = The obvious he isn't going to give me the money.
    LOL.png = Admitting he is a scammer + raging like the little indian prick he is​

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2021
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Declined - not enough evidence to show the user would have done anything wrong here.
    Can't just report others assuming.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.