1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198062931828 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Capri Sun, Dec 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Capri Sun

Capri Sun New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:151692368
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198062931828

Victim profile: 76561198263650465

What happened? Description:
    Me and this person played a game of cs-go and after the game he wrote to me on steam and asked if i wanted to sell my knife and some skins, i was going to sell my knife on steam market anyway so i thought why not sell it for real money. So he added me on discord and we started talking and he showed me his facebook group and how trustable he was and all the good comments on his steam page which actually looked really good and he was "signed" by a lot of people. So i traded the skins, a huntsman knife - case hardened well worn, my m4a4 desolate space stattrak (that he has for sale on his page right now) and an ak-47 uncharted stattrak. He said he had some problems with the payments and that i would have to wait for four days before the patment problem was solved so i waited 4 days then called him on discord. He didn't answer the first like 5 calls but then he finally answered and was really rude and said that he never said he was going to pay me and accused me for saying i wanted the knife and the other skins back and at this point i was so tired of him so i agreed to just get the skins back, but i had to wait 3 more days until he could trade them back. When three days had gone by (yesterday) i logged into steam to see if he had sent a trade offer but instead he had blocked me on steam and discord. I know the m4a4 is mine by the way because it has the same kills on the stattrak as it had when i traded it.​

Provide Evidence:
    He blocked me on steam so I can't open our steam chat and screenshot, but i have sent the proof of the trade and what he wrote on discord and the screenshot after clicking his user's name from history. I also sent proof that he blocked me on discord and steam.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry we do not review any evidence thru discord - ONLY steam chat screenshots
    You are reporting a STEAM user not a discord user.
    Please do not submit reports here without complete and proper evidence.
    https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-submission-fundamentals.169802/
    Nothing provided suggests/shows this user is or was guilty of any wrong doing per policy.
    Declined.
  3. Capri Sun

Capri Sun New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:151692368
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198062931828

Victim profile: 76561198263650465

What happened? Description:
    Me and this person played a game of cs-go and after the game he wrote to me on steam and asked if i wanted to sell my knife and some skins, i was going to sell my knife on steam market anyway so i thought why not sell it for real money. So he added me on discord and we started talking and he showed me his facebook group and how trustable he was and all the good comments on his steam page which actually looked really good and he was "signed" by a lot of people. So i traded the skins, a huntsman knife - case hardened well worn, my m4a4 desolate space stattrak (that he has for sale on his page right now) and an ak-47 uncharted stattrak. He said he had some problems with the payments and that i would have to wait for four days before the patment problem was solved so i waited 4 days then called him on discord. He didn't answer the first like 5 calls but then he finally answered and was really rude and said that he never said he was going to pay me and accused me for saying i wanted the knife and the other skins back and at this point i was so tired of him so i agreed to just get the skins back, but i had to wait 3 more days until he could trade them back. When three days had gone by (yesterday) i logged into steam to see if he had sent a trade offer but instead he had blocked me on steam and discord. I know the m4a4 is mine by the way because it has the same kills on the stattrak as it had when i traded it.​

Provide Evidence:
    I have sent all the proof I could gather that was steam related.​

Attached Files:

4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry but this STILL declined- you clearly took the conversation out of steam chat to discord from your previous report attempt which means you lost the formal agreement we MUST see on steam chat.
    Declined for final time - please do not resubmit

Merging with previous.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.