1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198064388494 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by sHAKA*, Oct 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sHAKA*

sHAKA* Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52061383
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198064388494

Victim profile: 76561198064388494

What happened? Description:
    1- I got in touch with this kid via Reddit where he claimed he has 400 keys and he is selling for PayPal.

2- I added him and found out he has just 1 rep in cashrep thread. He asked me to go first and I agreed as I myself have 2 reps only.

3- I have told him My PayPal is Dubai Based and it doesn't have the family & friends gift option. Neither I am able to chargeback the payments I send. This is for all UAE based PayPal accounts. He told me "OK".

4- I sent the money, PayPal deducted fee, making it $1 something less than the price I should have paid, so I made another transaction. The Accuser at this point started consulting the matter with some other kids and suddenly accused me of scamming him. He asked me to pay him $2.99 more to make things even and before that he asked me to send him 25 keys trade offer. I have paid him $5 more making it a total of $59 so he can refund or proceed with the trade as agreed. He also asked me pay him more due to the fact that he has less money than $50 in his account and he is unable to refund me.

5- I am not sure how PayPal treats such situation, as I have always been able to refund complete amount regardless of the available funds in my account. If I don't have enough funds in my account PayPal takes my account balance in minus and deducts it once I put in money. Now for this guy I have no idea why PayPal shows him an error. According to him "PayPal says you don't have enough money to refund". Which is obviously not the case. I have called PayPal explained them the situation too. This might be a misunderstanding on both sides or this kid might be using his parents PayPal to cashout etc. I am attaching the proof and 'd like others to avoid newbies like him.​

Provide Evidence:
    Proof of Transactions
    http://imgur.com/a/U3Kc8

Proof of Chat
    http://imgur.com/a/zLszR

Video Proof of Chat

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      70.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      77.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      73.8 KB
      Views:
    • P-1.png
      P-1.png
      File size:
      31.1 KB
      Views:
    • p-2.png
      p-2.png
      File size:
      42.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Invalid..user reported himself by accident and appears to have remade a new report.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.