1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198064722566 - ([DOTA2] Dota2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by EvilOz, Mar 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilOz

EvilOz Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49498389
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [DOTA2] Dota2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198064722566

Victim profile: 76561198059262506

What happened? Description:
    Hello guys .

I know the acussed for about 1 year , and i have always traded with him csgo keys for data items and viceverse .

In january 2017 , he started to buy dota2 items via Paypal. Knowing him , i said , maybe is time to trust him and sell him items. Man i was so wrong...

So i sold him in 11 transaction , dota 2 items , for over 1200 usd . between 14 jan and 21 jan.

All was good until in feb , i got 3 chargebacks from him , for random 3 transaction. Pics linked below .

I discussed with him , and he said it was a bank problem , but he will repay me in items back . items that he will buy from other guys .. that seemed strange , since he could just pay me back .

He did gave me back some items worth 330 usd ,having to reapay me about 175 usd left. In the mean time , on 28 feb , i got chargeback again..alll the 8 transactions left .

I contacted him again , and he also said is bank , and all transaction will be chargebacked . He also said he will repay . Now the total amount of chargebacked was about 1200 usd .

And he repaid about 460 usd . Still left about 780 usd.

At that point about 2 weeks ago , he started to drag things ..and never responded in steam , and he even put his steam profile on private , my guess is that i wont see his inventory . He is a gambler... so i guess he lost all , chargeback , bought more lost and so on. Nothing new.

As for the paypal part , i called them and they confirmed me it was a genuine chargeback , the user called the bank.

Why am i writing this ? Is for him to repay , or at least mark him as a scammer so other people know this and wont sell him anymore. As i heard he still ows somebody for 6 moths about 300 usd .. So ...other might be in minus because of him.

All print screens of delivering items , and chats and pp prints screens attached .

Let me know if u require any more info . Thank you.​

Provide Evidence:
    Print screens of chats , chargebacks , etc.​

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Ok first off stop editing screenshots.... we need them Unedited and FULL screens.
    I'll need the original agreement, full screenshot of trade inventory history showing these trades again, and a FULL screen of paypal activity for the entire month of Jan along with showing the chargebacks if they are happening now.
    Also since you are still friends are you working out the problem?
  3. EvilOz

Steam:
    Lets try again.
    These are from the first time he chargeack me 3 times.

Attached Files:

4. EvilOz

Steam:
    As for the original agreement , i cant get a chat log since is been over 2 months ago , and it was 11 transaction total . i cant recover the trade inventory history for all because steam doesnt load so old. All i have are from the first 3 transaction , and i posted them early .

Attached Files:

5. EvilOz

Steam:
    As for the paypal full log of january i cant post here , since i am a known trader , and i have lots of transactions there that need to be private. i posted early the print screens with the chargebacks when they happen. They are not anymore in my paypal resolution case becasue they have been closed by paypal . Further more , what i can tell u is that "Nea Walker" need to prove payment in cash , or repayment in items , not me , since i am the victim .

And to answer your last question : we are still friends because as i posted early , we discussed about these chargebacks , and he promise to repay in items , thing that he didnt do ,so thats why i still have him in my friend list. I also made this report because he is not answering , put inventory private , and i have no other measure to recover my loss than to communicate with him via steam .
  6. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    I'll need the paypal shots - you can post them and I"ll hide them.
    if paypal resolved it - show how they resolved it?
    If you are still in communication with the user it would have been best to continue that than make a report pre-mature.
  7. EvilOz

Steam:
    1 . ok... attached.
    2. Some of the transactions i wont some i lost . That was just based on my over 4 years relation with paypal , and even if paypal gave me some money from their pockets the outcome of pp issue , doesnt matter , because i am stating here that "New Walker " chargeback me , and not repaid , not if i eventually got any money back . Yes i did for some transaction and for some not . ( prints attached ) . But that was from paypal pockets , that as u see in print scree, they go with the case to the bank , is not because the user closed the case and refunded me the money.
    Also " Nea Walker " repaid me abot 330 usd in items , so i havent lost all the money . The report here is to state that " New Walker " is a person that scams and chargebacks , not how much i lost .
    3 . I am not communicating with the user for over 1 week , and this is not a premature report . is been 2 months already , and the pp cases are closed . He didnt repaid . Thats not premature.

Attached Files:

• pp1.PNG
      pp1.PNG
      File size:
      134.6 KB
      Views:
    • pp2.PNG
      pp2.PNG
      File size:
      139.8 KB
      Views:
    • pp3.PNG
      pp3.PNG
      File size:
      140.7 KB
      Views:
    • pp4.PNG
      pp4.PNG
      File size:
      142 KB
      Views:
    • pp5.PNG
      pp5.PNG
      File size:
      152.9 KB
      Views:
    • pp6.PNG
      pp6.PNG
      File size:
      198.4 KB
      Views:
    • pp7.PNG
      pp7.PNG
      File size:
      146.9 KB
      Views:
    • pp8.PNG
      pp8.PNG
      File size:
      142.5 KB
      Views:
    • pp9.PNG
      pp9.PNG
      File size:
      142 KB
      Views:
    • pp10.PNG
      pp10.PNG
      File size:
      146.2 KB
      Views:
  8. EvilOz

Steam:
    Rest of pp screen , + 2 from email , 1 case won , 1 case lost ,but thats from Paypal , no user interaction , and not because he closed the chargebacks. Is a favor pp did to me for having large volume with them.

Attached Files:

9. EvilOz

Steam:
    Rest of the pics. And please all from PP and my email , make them private just for admins. Thank you.

Attached Files:

10. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Please stop editing screenshots.
    When you draw on them with red lines and so on that is an edit - that makes them unacceptable.

Ok so lets see inventory trade history for sending of items to this user.
  11. EvilOz

Steam:
    As i posted before. These are the trade history for the first 3 transactions. For the rest i dont have since steam crash when i go to trade history older than 1 month. If u know how to do do it let me know.

Attached Files:

12. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Yep can't accept them either - you edited them.
    I'm trying to be as helpful as I can here but you gotta help me, help you.
  13. EvilOz

Steam:
    This is what i get after i press back a few times...

Attached Files:

14. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    they are there - you prob have steam issues. I get that sometimes on mine.
    Keep trying- I'm patient
  15. EvilOz

Steam:
    This is what i found ..

Attached Files:

16. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    ok I'll review shortly... so no contact what so ever here in the last week or so with user?
  17. EvilOz

Steam:
    From the phone this is my last chat with him , he answer last week , when he should have gave me some items in return , and from then nothing..

Attached Files:

18. EvilOz

Steam:
    My last chat with him > upload_2017-3-16_4-6-22.png
  19. Horse

SteamRep Admin:
    Hmm ok are you blocked at this time or did they just go offline?
  20. EvilOz

Steam:
    he just went offline. seems he didnt like the discussion and the fact that i am not eating his bulshit anymore.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.