1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198065035448 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Weisbrod220, Aug 3, 2014.

1. Weisbrod220

Weisbrod220 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:43571957
    What happens if this is accepted? I've never done anything like this before.
  2. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    Not "if", but "after", I'd say.
    The accused(and his alts if any) will be marked by SR as scammer, usually after this all trading sites ban the poor fella as well just for being banned on SR.
  3. Weisbrod220

Weisbrod220 New User

Steam:
    OK well i'm assuming he has alts because I looked at his inventory and my knife isn't in it..
  4. Weisbrod220

Weisbrod220 New User

Steam:
    Do I get my item back at all? Is that how this works?
  5. M'aiq

M'aiq New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:36600438
    SteamRep is not Valve, we cannot get you your item back.
    SR can only mark him as a scammer to prevent him trading further. Trading sites usually ban marked by SR users until they get themselves unmarked.
  6. Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42720803
    Oh ffs, I helped Arman get HIS scammed knives back, and now this happens. He told me he's not trading for a while a few days ago then gave me all his stickers. I don't know what to believe anymore...
  7. Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:42720803
    He has gotten online, we talked, and he says his account was stolen/phished around this time and he got it back on August 9th. He told me this (as well as the fact he wasn't trading much) before I knew about this report. He didn't seem to be aware of this report or of his supposed hijacker's activities either. I can't say anything else that would be terribly relevant on this issue or vouch for him very much more than that. I can hardly say if he's telling the truth or not due to the aforementioned report I helped him with to get his scammed items back from one of my former friends, and this being a similar situation.

To Arman when you read this, the only thing I can think of that will clear your name is a Steam Support ticket/email/whatever showing that you were, indeed, hijacked, or maybe some other proof that I'm not thinking of right now. I hope you have that saved somewhere. Otherwise, I'm afraid I'll need to take your own advice, say farewell, and defriend you...
  8. Weisbrod220

Weisbrod220 New User

Steam:
    If he has proof he was hacked ill forgive him and if he has the knife still i'd like it back. but I doubt he was hacked.
  9. Weisbrod220

Weisbrod220 New User

Steam:
    I have new evidence and I have found out he did get hacked, here is the chat of him telling me his inv history of the guy the knife was traded to Capture.PNG Capture.PNG
  10. ☆CombatArman★

☆CombatArman★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52384860
    Hello all I am the accused person of this scamm i would like to clarify things so you can see it wasnt me around this time was in a frame of time where i was phished i didnt have my account because somone has hacked it. After i got the account back reason it took me so long to get was because my internet was down for a while probably due to a thing called DDOS. But like i was saying after i got it back i looked in my inventory and everywhere to see if anything had changed nothing had changed so i didnt look further and just started gaming for the last week of summer. Recently my friend told me about this so i am getting back to this post. I am sorry it has taken me so long to get back to this post it is just that i have had school work starting and im in high school all AP classes so yeah! But im sorry about what has happened to weisbrod220 ive been scammed many times before and trust me it is not fun. But i can try to help with anything u need
  11. ☆CombatArman★

☆CombatArman★ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:52384860
  12. Señor ButterSpY

Señor ButterSpY New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:26388038
    f✿✿✿✿✿✿ liarrrrrrrr, you tried to do the same with me.