1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198065404335 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Cae, Aug 1, 2014.

1. Cae

Cae New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:4641606
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198065404335 ()

Victim profile: 76561197969548941

What happened? Description:
    A region locked Steam gift overvalued on the trade offer notes. Russian MP3 Collection is nowhere near 35€ value even at full price.

I'd wager that if someone actually accepted similar trade offer of his there would be no refund once the buyer found out he is not able to activate or play the game.
    This was an unsolicited trade offer, I don't know the person.​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached: Screenshot of trade offer with identity proof, screenshot of steam gift.​

Attached Files:

2. Stephen Amell

Stephen Amell New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569303
    Sorry for that trade offer. Didn't knew your country . Next time put the country on ... i dont read people's minds
  3. Vintage Cobra

Vintage Cobra Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:12913087
    I'm afraid that wouldn't constitute a scammer tag, as it doesn't seem he was maliciously misrepresenting the item as being non region-locked.
    The description in trade clearly shows if it is activatable outside of CIS countries, or not, therefore it is ultimately quite impossible to deem this as a malicious attempt at swindling someone.
    I am rejecting the report, however, I wish to thank you in your attempt to better the community!