1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198065450268 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by C H R I S c, Aug 30, 2015.

1. C H R I S c

C H R I S c New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:68063112
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Accomplice] Trading with marked scammers or hijackers
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198065450268

Victim profile: 76561198096391952

What happened? Description:
    I found that guy on Facebook on CSGO Trade.He pretend that he is selling CSGO Pins.He send me Victory Pin on my name on Facebook.After that we talked on steam and we talk about what to give him.We decided a p90 asiimov and sgg blood in the water mw.He wanted to give them both but i declinea nd he told me to give first p90 and then sgg.I gave him the p90 and he blocked me on Steam , Facebook . I hope we bann this guy.

Thanks in advance​

Provide Evidence:
    I found that guy on Facebook on CSGO Trade.He pretend that he is selling CSGO Pins.He send me Victory Pin on my name on Facebook.After that we talked on steam and we talk about what to give him.We decided a p90 asiimov and sgg blood in the water mw.He wanted to give them both but i declinea nd he told me to give first p90 and then sgg.I gave him the p90 and he blocked me on Steam , Facebook . I hope we bann this guy.

Thanks in advance

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
  2. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    I've hidden the image. Only admins and Mods will be able to see the image. There is no need to re-upload it.
  3. Roudydogg1

Roudydogg1 SteamRep Admin Friend Community

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:58227918
    Hello,

I apologize for the delay in responding to this report. Unfortunately, we will be unable to proceed with the report due to the following:
    • SteamRep, by policy, does not accept reports dealing with physical goods.
    • Screenshots must be full screen, uncropped, and unedited.
    • We do not accept Facebook, or other 3rd party chats as evidence. You are reporting a Steam user, and you should ONLY discuss Steam trades in the Steam chat.
    As such, this report will be marked Invalid. Please read this guide: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/investigative-policy.140101/ and https://forums.steamrep.com/threads/screenshot-guide-requirements.157969/ prior to submitting a report.

Regards.