1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198065504173 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Mr. Draken, Dec 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Draken

Mr. Draken New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:79703130
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198065504173

Victim profile: 76561198119671989

What happened? Description:
    He added me on steam and wrote me that he wants to buy my skin for 16euros. I said yes and give him my paypal email adress. Than he send me an invoice and start spoke about that he always do that before he send money etc. and in the end he start speaking about that he dont know why he adds me.​

Provide Evidence:
    In attachment u can find invoice, chat, skin and his profile with Aliases. I hope he will get trade ban. Thanks :)

Attached Files:

2. HeroicViet [neab]

HeroicViet [neab] Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52619222
    Please note that your items weren't even available to trade until the 25th. I knew you were going to scam me if I sent the real money. Here is a screenshot of his inventory. DESERT EAGLE CONSPIRACY; NON-TRADABLE UNTIL THE 25th. I have been a trusted member of this community. You think I'm stupid man? I see your guns aren't tradable. Even if I sent the real money....were you even gonna trade me the items? No. Wasn't even possible to trade them. I was trying to see if you were a scammer or not. Cause you agreed to the transaction WHILE your items were untradable.

Attached Files:

3. HeroicViet [neab]

Steam:
    I added you to buy the Deagle, and I saw that you're whole inventory was untradable. So I continued to play along, and you told me to send the money even though your stuff was untradable. So, that means if I sent the money you would have ran off because the items were untradable. It's clear that I was trying to see if you were going to scam me since your items were untradable. Why even try to tell me to send money if your stuff was untradable?
  4. HeroicViet [neab]

Steam:
    Can I get this report closed? It's been 4 years
  5. Enstage

Enstage SteamRep Admin Partner Community Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:52569926
    Thanks for the report.

I've marked it for review by an admin.

@Mr. Draken is it possible that you can take a full screen screenshot of the invoice, showing all details?

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Your report was accepted and the accused was banned. Feel free to report a violation via their Steam profile.

In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.