1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Accepted Report: 76561198066463849 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ✯Anonymous57 シ, Aug 30, 2015.

1. ✯Anonymous57 シ

✯Anonymous57 シ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:68025035
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198066463849

Victim profile: 76561198224179072

What happened? Description:
    Scammed an unusual taunt worth 170$ on middle man on paypal,

http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198224179072 : victim scammed

screen shot of the trade : http://i.imgur.com/66lckz6.png

what he did " cause he has more "rep" he didn't go first, the victim traded the taunt first so then blocked him and he never got any money in his paypal. I could have gotton more evidence for the item but his inventory is private and unable to view the item history, the previous owner was http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198224179072 , and he unboxed the
    unusual. On the victims backpack, his price ranges dropped from 214$ to 26$ on august 30, and on the scammer's backpack,

his price range increased to 180$.

This was the drop for the victim: http://imgur.com/TvfQxyR
    This was in increase for the scammer that
    stole the taunt http://imgur.com/FFxGWB0
    and this was the bit of the chat, the rest wasn't important: http://imgur.com/zDT32oN

Provide Evidence:
    View attachment 316086 I couldn't get item history because he made his backpack private, he never sent the money.​

Attached Files:

2. CreepFreakMonster

CreepFreakMonster New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:142326354
    Just wanna say that the victim should report here instead of any friend helping report.
  3. ✯Anonymous57 シ

✯Anonymous57 シ New User

Steam:
    he was at school, and he asked me to do it, he just told me the info
  4. CreepFreakMonster

CreepFreakMonster New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:142326354
  5. CCPD

CCPD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:54421459
    It's best to upload all evidence directly to the forum. External links are not advised. And it's usually required for screenshots to be uncropped to show that they weren't tempered with.
  6. FragXL | GalaxyyGelatina

FragXL | GalaxyyGelatina Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53099060
    Wall of text incomming:"

So yeah, thanks for the report in advance, it's good to know an old friend would turn against you in a matter of hours because of something so stupid.

All began like what, a year and a half before all of this? Anyways, I still remember where we met. We would play so much and skype at the same times, I loved it when you raged and you would make even more fun of me when I would rage just so I would get even more mad. We were great to be honest, great friends man.

Also, good framing right there, but you definately forgot something. As CCPD said, you shouldn't have cropped that, I haven't had my name as only "LeFr33" for about 4 months, because of my Adminship in PTFun.net (Google it, portuguese community, haven't removed the "tag" since I've been admin in there and when I did, it was either to go "undercover" so people wouldn't know I was spectating them and to later ban them if they were by any way harassing the community.)

Anyways, he wanted to give me the taunt as a "gift" so I could go back to play with him. I didn't want to accept it, I mean, it was his, but he really wanted me to have it. I screenshotted when he said that:

[​IMG]

I guess you're mad because you want the said "gift" back to you. I appreciate you gave it to me, seriously, and it's pretty. Call me a bad friend but I want to keep it, if you gave it to me I wouldn't consider it a scam, and Paypal? The f✿✿✿ dude (idk if you can swear on steamrep, but anyways) that's just stupid, seriously. Also, giving me negative trust on backpack.tf and calling your friends to do so too is really childish, lol.

That's all, I inserted the image in the actual text and as a file.

Attached Files:

7. ✯Anonymous57 シ

✯Anonymous57 シ New User

Steam:
    LOL THATS SO BULLSHIT, YOU JUST GOT ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS TO CHANGE THEIR PROFILE AND PROFILE PICTURE AND WRITE RANDOM s✿✿✿ LOL
    And btw, it wasnt a gift http://imgur.com/zDT32oN
  8. ✯Anonymous57 シ

✯Anonymous57 シ New User

Steam:
    ✯Anonymous57 シ | trade.tf: dood look at this
    ✯Anonymous57 シ | trade.tf: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198066463849-tf2-team-fortress-2-items.109852/
    ✯Anonymous57 シ | trade.tf: go to the bottom
    Classy Mass: ok
    ✯Anonymous57 シ | trade.tf: is that real?
    Classy Mass: WTF IS THAT s✿✿✿
    ✯Anonymous57 シ | trade.tf: IS IT REAL>
    Classy Mass: NO IT f✿✿✿✿✿✿ ISN'T
    ✯Anonymous57 シ | trade.tf: OMFG THESE PEOPLE ARE ✿✿✿✿✿✿ED LOL
  9. FragXL | GalaxyyGelatina

Steam:
    -facepalm- whatever dude, you're gonna negate anything and so will Senpia because he's a mad b✿✿✿✿. Tell him he's a f✿✿✿✿✿ for what he's doing right now ^_^
  10. ✯Anonymous57 シ

✯Anonymous57 シ New User

Steam:
    You're terrible at trying to cover up a scam
  11. ✯Anonymous57 シ

✯Anonymous57 シ New User

Steam:
    Just give him his damn taunt back, ill give you a key if you do
  12. FragXL | GalaxyyGelatina

Steam:
    I don't need keys, if he could simply ask for it I would've gave it to him, but noooo, he just decides to f✿✿✿ me up (I wish I saved a screenshot of him name-calling me and saying I was a scammer lol) and then this? This had sentimental value just for what he had done and how he gave such a worthy thing to me, then he just wants it back? Sure I would've give it to him, just if he hadn't been all rude about it. lol. Also, no need to quote my posts 2 or more times, 1 is enough I guess.
  13. FragXL | GalaxyyGelatina

Steam:
    Especially YOUR keys, why would I want that? I don't even play TF2 that often anymore, nor do I trade since I was scammed for my australium knives. Also, offering me a key to give his taunt "back" is fishy isn't it? Lol.
  14. ✯Anonymous57 シ

✯Anonymous57 シ New User

Steam:
    he didn't ask for it back because it that case, he felt hopeless, look, if you just give it back to him, please, ill take down all of this, including the -rep and this.
  15. ✯Anonymous57 シ

✯Anonymous57 シ New User

Steam:
    Im telling you that because I wouldn't think you'd give him his item back that easily
  16. FragXL | GalaxyyGelatina

Steam:
    I don't need you to take this down, I'm not guilty or anything at all, and I considered him feeling "hopeless" lol but his words was soemthing like "GIVE ME MY f✿✿✿✿✿✿ TAUNT BACK RIGHT NOW". He could be even kidding or some sorts and just stressing out to see my reaction, but f✿✿✿, nice job ruining a friendship.
  17. FragXL | GalaxyyGelatina

Steam:
    I was friends with him for 2 years, why wouldn't I? Hopefully he learns from this to maybe be friendlier or some sorts, he's just too rude sometimes. Tell him that since you have direct contact with him :D
  18. ✯Anonymous57 シ

✯Anonymous57 シ New User

Steam:
    ✯Anonymous57 シ | trade.tf: tell me, how long have you been friends with him?
    Classy Bass: well we were friends for 2-3 days
    You are extremely guilty, you scammed him
  19. ✯Anonymous57 シ

✯Anonymous57 シ New User

Steam:
    Classy Bass: i have a mercenary badge that says i join on the 26th july 2015 so i have not been friends with him for 2 years
    Classy Bass: joined
    ✯Anonymous57 シ | trade.tf: HAHAHAHAHAHA I DONE
  20. FragXL | GalaxyyGelatina

Steam:
    ofc he's gonna deny everything, he wants his taunt back, I would do the same. Anyways you're lack of evidence here is stupid, why would you name yourself "LeFr33" (assuming it was you who helped him with the chat and awful cropping) and forget about the main part of my name?