1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198066484624 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Prim3, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Prim3

Prim3 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:33733562
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198066484624

Victim profile: 76561198027732853

What happened? Description:
    I traded the accused $70+ in Team Fortress 2 and CSGO items in return for full ownership Runescape account with the accused promising that he had quit the game and would not attempt to reclaim it.

A few hours earlier, I was unexpectedly logged out of the account due to reasons that "this account may have been hijacked and has been locked" and as I suspected, the accused had unfriended me on Steam and logged out "5 minutes ago" which makes it extremely obvious that he had stolen back the account and hence broken the agreement.

I have screenshots of the full conversation and initial trade agreement.

Therefore, it will be highly appreciated that he be marked since it is likely that he will continue to pull off his "selling runescape account" scam.​

Provide Evidence:
    Screenshots of entire conversation and trade history.​

Attached Files:

2. Prim3

Prim3 New User

Steam:
    The accused has now admitted to be in possession of the account (there's no telling if he was the one who originally hijacked it, although my computer was never infected with Malware).

I have agreed to resolve this matter after he returns the account.
  3. DW$hA

DW$hA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53109448
    I didn't originally recover the account, but was able to recover it within 2 days of it being hi-jacked.

Prim3 has confirmed that nothing has been removed from his bank and the account will now be returned.
  4. Prim3

Prim3 New User

Steam:
    The account was returned, majority of items remained untouched so this matter can now be closed.
  5. Prim3

Prim3 New User

Steam:
    Since most of the items were untouched I can ascertain that the accused did not hijack the account.
  6. DW$hA

DW$hA New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53109448
    Could a mod/admin please address this report? The accuser has already deemed me as innocent in this matter.
  7. Prim3

Prim3 New User

Steam:
    UPDATE - ACCOUNT WAS HIJACKED FOR A SECOND TIME AND ADMINISTRATORS AT JAGEX CONFIRMED IT WAS THE ACCUSED THIS TIME.

UNTIL HE RETURNS THE ACCOUNT/CLARIFIES THIS, I'M GOING TO DEEM HIM AS A SCAMMER.

WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TRADING WITH THIS GUY.
  8. Prim3

Prim3 New User

Steam:
    He's stolen the account and is attempting to resell it. Confirmed scammer - warning for his potential customers.