1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198067239038 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Invictimos, Jul 28, 2015.

1. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:92782687
    I'm going to admit - you do have a valid point. The second "scam" that I was talking about was the one on the second day. I've made two trades with Joe.

However, when I check Joe's backpack, the wrapped gift is NOT tradable until 02 Aug ( which means that it's tradable AND giftable tomorrow, which frankly, I didn't know ).
    I've added him on steam now, and told him to trade with me on 2nd August, 2015 at 15:00:00 at his time zone. I'll send him a trade offer then, and if he accepts, no problem. If he declines, more evidence will come.
  2. joe lee

joe lee New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53486655
    guys,i have sent you for a long time and you said no problems.but why dont you cancel the report and make others think me is not trustable.
  3. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
    I have been busy, so I have not been updating this post recently.

Joe Lee has moved his gifted unusual to his "Alt" account ( which I do not know where it is. )

In the end, I have not received the unusual, and Joe has moved all of his valuable items to his alternative account.
    Here are some of the evidences that I have not uploaded since I was busy:

Since I am busy, I will not reply to this post until an admin/mod requires me to do so.

Attached Files:

4. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
  5. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
  6. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
    Not to mention, I only said "No problem, I'll delete the post" IF you gave me the unusual you promised to.

In the end, I have not received the unusual hat, so I decided that I am going to keep this post here for the mods/admins of steamrep to see.
  7. joe lee

joe lee New User

Steam:
    are you playing me?i give up playing tf2 so i sell them to go to buy other games.Also,i have sent you .You said i sent to alt account?how come
  8. joe lee

joe lee New User

Steam:
    alright ,i dont want to talk with you.You said you will post more evilence if you dont receive the unusual.until today,i ask you why dont cancel the report,then you can post some message immediately and said you are busy before.I think you send to alt account and injustice me.can you send sth to prove you havent received?
  9. joe lee

joe lee New User

Steam:
    there are 2 points can prove invictimos is lying.
    1.He said he will put more evilence here if he didnt rececive my unusual at that day but he didnt post anything as he received the unusual.
    2.i asked him many times why he didnt cancel the report at steam.He ignores me and unfriend me.
  10. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
    Fine. Let me provide even MORE evidence.
    The 4 Unread Messages are from Joe, but he unfriended me.
    http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198145831102

Reply to Joe:
    1. I have already provided even more evidence.
    2. I did not cancel this report BECAUSE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE UNUSUAL.

Did you even look at the evidence I provided? It CLEARLY states that I will only delete this post if you gave me the unusual hat.

My final proof: Look at my backpack tf. Look at the history of my item value. If I had truly received the unusual hat, my overall backpack vaule would've sky-rocketed.

This is all.

Attached Files:

11. Invictimos

Invictimos New User

Steam:
    What I'm basically saying is, my backpack.tf item history vaule ( of my entire TF2 inventory ) clearly contradicts Joe Lee's point.

If any admin/mod investigates my backpack.tf item history looks at how the vaule of my backpack has changed over time, and compare the dates listed in the graph with the dates that are included in the evidence I've provided throughout this post, it will contradict ALL of the points Joe Lee has made.
  12. joe lee

joe lee New User

Steam:
    Can we stop?i know i give the wrapped unusual late.Pls forgive me
  13. ĔлigмД.txt (KeroKero)

ĔлigмД.txt (KeroKero) New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:48263858
    Just upload a screenshot of your inventory of you giving him back the unusual. For you, I would imagine to view your history would be something like this, http://steamcommunity.com/id/53549394/inventoryhistory . If you remember the day of which you did give it back, it should make it a lot easier. Once you've uploaded that, you should be good when an admin reviews this.