1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Under Investigation Report: 76561198067406598 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Pvt. Raison QUIXSCOPZ, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Pvt. Raison QUIXSCOPZ

Pvt. Raison QUIXSCOPZ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:78675314
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198067406598

Victim profile: 76561198117616357

What happened? Description:
    We met on CSGOLOUNGE.COM, and he told me to add if interested. Basically he wanted to trade a high value item to me (M4A4 Modern Hunter FN) for my (Bayonet Case Hardened MW), both worth CAD $220... He really wanted to trade, but he was on his ipad. He wanted me to send a trade offer. It seemed legit because he always had the M4A4 Modern Hunter in his inventory even when I sent the offer. But when I went to confirm it on my phone, the confirmation wasn't there because he had changed the M4A4 Modern Hunter FN to a MW, Which was only worth 20 bucks. I quickly ended the trade, and when I told him I was going to post this on here, he said he didn't care. I did not lose my items at all, I just would like this to be reviewed because it is a hassle. He then switched back to his $220 item, and blocked me. To sum it up, he quickswapped to a shitty item to I would send the trade offer, but he was too slow. Awkwardly enough, will writing this I had a s✿✿✿-fit and almost didn't post this. This is because I print-screened (PS) of the item when it was at its MW state, but then when I was putting things on here, I was using CTRL+C and CTRL+V and I lost it. I realised I took a pic with my phone, so it is different from the others. I don't have the best memory, I wasnt really thinking about it at the time, but thank god... :). If this isn't enough information, I may send my knife to my other smurf acc, then act like I want to trade with him and capture the whole thing on video. (He sent one yesterday on CSGOLOUNGE and I was not interested, but today I thought I'd do it after his second post on my other trade post. I am talking about the two last screenshots**) If any more proof is needed, I might be able to supply it, but he has since removed me and the chat history is most likely gone. Thanks and cheers!, Josh. (Going back on it to take a better screenshot of the FN version of the gun, it seems he has another high value knife in his inventory.) +Not sure what the attachment supposed to be, so I added the pic from my phone, lol. Thanks again.​

Provide Evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Pvt. Raison QUIXSCOPZ

Steam:
  3. Derneev[trading/serpent]

Derneev[trading/serpent] Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53570435
  4. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    why?
  5. Derneev[trading/serpent]

Steam:
  6. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Not a good enough reason - you've had 4 other newer reports one of which was bumped earlier today by someone else saying you did something bad.
    Convince me this report isn't on to something?
  7. Derneev[trading/serpent]

Steam:
    Thats not cause people dont want to get my ak , they are offerin me 200$ overpay by me , i dont like it. Just archive , why not? How can i proof something u if its 2015 year
  8. Pvt. Raison QUIXSCOPZ

Steam:
    You did try to quick swap and send me something I was not agreeing too. I don't care if it was 2015. Intentions were clear.