1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Evidence Provided Report: 76561198067419564 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by MIN KUK ÄR SÅ HÅÅÅÅRD, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Fake items or item duplication
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198067419564

Victim profile: 76561198057154170

What happened? Description:
    Sent me a picture of a flip knife case hardened with alot of blue. I inspected in game and the back side looked the same so i thought it was the same knife. After trading i went to use the knife in game when i realized that it was the wrong knife and that i had been scammed. I have traded with him once before and it went smoothly.​

Provide Evidence:
    Never been scammed before. Need some help here. I hope that this is enough evidence.​

Attached Files:

2. Sjru

Sjru Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:13315037
    Hello, @MIN KUK ÄR SÅ HÅÅÅÅRD.

Thank you for your report! It has been marked for review, and hopefully will result in bans against the accused/s
  3. Hey i really appreciate the fast reply. This guy just added me again and was actually nice enough to return my karambit. He said he was really shitfaced and with his friend and that he felt really bad. I'm not sure what will happen with this report but i am now on good terms with him. Sorry if this was a waste of your time. Thanks again.
  4. Angry Canadian

Angry Canadian New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:53576918
    hey it would be great if this thread could be taken down, i have returned the items and even gave him a gift for his scare. my friend was the one that scammed him so when i found out i immediately added him and returned his knife
  5. Ace aka Robert

Ace aka Robert New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:192406
    I know this guy Finch, this is not like him and he is a really good kid. What he did was stupid and I dont think that he will ever do this again.