1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198067532924 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ☢SIEVERT☢, Mar 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ☢SIEVERT☢

☢SIEVERT☢ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:149603236
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198067532924

Victim profile: 76561198259472200

What happened? Description:
    This man. Added to me in friends to discuss about "safety" trade. After i asked him "why we can't to duscuss in you real accout for trade about offer he didn't reply me, and removed me from his friendlist. After that, he changer his nickname, URL twice. He impersonated this account STEAM_0:0:18501546 . After than i started to make report on steamrep, he changed his nickname and URL, but i hope on steamrep servers saved logs of his nicknames, because i checked him before he renamed himself.​

Provide Evidence:

dayz
    10:48
    hi good day

☢SIEVERT☢
    mate, why on this account?

dayz
    what about the trade?
    Im using this account for discussion for safety purpose after this you can send me tradeoffer

☢SIEVERT☢
    10:50
    safety? .... emm... easyer sent offer and only,,, em ... dont understand why you need another account for only discuss... because we can discuss on your trade acc...

Attached Files:

2. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Sorry I see no evidence of any scam here with impersonation to defraud or intent to defraud.
    Also all evidence must be hosted to the report not gyazo - I took a quick look either way and you don't have anything here that proves the user is guilty of anything.
    Using a name alone doesn't show intent.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.