1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198067894385 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by 2Fat2Kill2, Apr 4, 2015.

1. 2Fat2Kill2

2Fat2Kill2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41762178
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198067894385

Victim profile: 76561198043790085

What happened? Description:
    I added this guy because of the post he had on lounge(image attached). We talk and we quickly come to an agreement. I own 2 StatTrak P250 Mehndis and he does the common trick where he sends an offer and you think he's trading for the correct condition but of course, he tries to yank my StatTrak Factory New one. This type of behaviour is the trade offer equivalent of a quick switch(in this case, he was in complete control of switching the P250's around).​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. MC.Pixel(Alexxx)

MC.Pixel(Alexxx) Banned on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:53814328
    Man....why?, we agreed that it was a mistake and you swar me, calling me a dickhead and all that, you proposed me a very bad offer and there was a confusion because of that.
  3. MC.Pixel(Alexxx)

Steam:
    This report is just ludacris, I mean, you can see directly from the screenschoots that there was a confusion, this guy has 2 Mhendi ST, how was I suposed to know that he has 1 more on the last page of his inventory that is MW, I just tought that I have stumbled on a great deal and he just needs some quick keys for something.
  4. 2Fat2Kill2

2Fat2Kill2 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:41762178
    Mate your instant change of attitude is indicative that misplacing my mehndis was a scam, not an accident... please... or the trade would have gone smoothly. Can you seriously f✿✿✿ off?
  5. MC.Pixel(Alexxx)

Steam:
    Why are you beeing so rude?...you must be a really sad person...a really really sad one, "I own 2 StatTrak P250 Mehndis and he does the common trick where he sends an offer and you think he's trading for the correct condition but of course, he tries to yank my StatTrak Factory New one", why would I try to scamm you, OMG......just.....OMG, some people that leave on this planet desearve to....I just cant comprehend the ridiculosity of this situation. Joker was right when he said that "some people just want to watch the word burn", but at this level it is just a proof that your life is really sad, I mean depreasing.
  6. MC.Pixel(Alexxx)

Steam:
    Look, I apologize , ok?
  7. MC.Pixel(Alexxx)

Steam:
    + I never scammed anybody, got the probation because I used to BUY/SELL keys for a profit, and some of the guys from which I bought keys where scammers, I am not saying that I do not have made any mistakes....for instance, a couple weeks ago a guy wated one of my AWP's and I have 2, 1 FN and 1 MW, the exact same situation, but eventualy we made the trade work, he said that he did not know that I have 2 of them, maybe the tried something , maybe not, but I did not waste 20 minutes of my life to report him on Steam Rep.
  8. SilentReaper(SR)

SilentReaper(SR) Retired Staff

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:89705646
    Hello @2Fat2Kill2,

Your report was archived, for no intend to scam can be discerned in the chat. If you had indicated at the start of the chat you had 2 he could have known.