1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198068478115 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Previously Banned Reports' started by Zamp, Jul 13, 2014.

1. 1-99

1-99 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:83690576
    Thanks for the knife!! You just gave us a new way to scam people :) Enjoy playing catch-up!! Hahaha!! Pass on my best wishes to those accounts btw. Be amazing to see we got them banned :D Easy hacking, easy life! Haha!
  2. Fluff

Fluff New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54106193
    Turns out my account was hacked on a huge scale. They hacked into my email, and steam account.

[​IMG]
    This is proof of the hack.

In the trades shown above, I made the trades upto the final key trade!!
  3. Fluff

Fluff New User

Steam:
    I have retrieved the knife! Think the hackers were still in the process of trying to sell/trade the knife! I can return it ASAP!!
  4. Fluff

Fluff New User

Steam:
    Clearly doesn't deserve his knife. I go and spend several hours, trying to get it back, and all I get is his bullshit once again. Go ahead and f✿✿✿✿✿✿ ban. Not putting effort in trying to help someone that ungrateful out.
  5. Zamp

Zamp New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:41760393
  6. Fluff

Fluff New User

Steam:
    I'm not gonna tell you again. That is NOT my alt. That account is the guy who hacked my account!!! Like I said, if you're gonna accuse me of s✿✿✿ more, screw your knife.
  7. Zamp

Zamp New User

Steam:
  8. Zamp

Zamp New User

Steam:
  9. Fluff

Fluff New User

Steam:
    This "scam" was part of a scam awareness video!! Everything said above, from me, is pretty much fake, and helps show how EASY scamming is. I can return the knife, given that it is 48 hours later, and I do not want to cause any issues in Zamp's personal life!! I will post the link for the youtube video here, once it has been complete. The other profile where the knife was sent, IS my alt account for csgo. It is the other account for where I have been doing this video. The knife is now back on my account, and @Zamp, send me a steam trade offer for the knife, so you can get it back ASAP. I'm sorry for any inconvenice btw :) You handled the situation exactly how I wanted :)
  10. Zamp

Zamp New User

Steam:
    Can you add me back, I think you removed me.
  11. K Dilkington

K Dilkington New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:5120853
    Fluff... do you really think you're fooling anyone?

Glad you got your knife back, Zamp, but don't abandon this scam report.
  12. Fluff

Fluff New User

Steam:
    Fooling? You seem like a 5 year old kid. Zamp will do what he wants, without having a kid telling him
  13. Zamp

Zamp New User

Steam:
    If a mod could close this thread, that would be great.