1. SteamRep is shutting down at the end of 2024. See announcement.

Pending Report: 76561198068903342 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by RubberDucky_ g2a.com, Oct 7, 2015.

1. RubberDucky_ g2a.com

RubberDucky_ g2a.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:142863415
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Quick-switch trade scam or attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198068903342

Victim profile: 76561198245992558

What happened? Description:
    firstly this guy i meet him at csgolounge. i was gonna trade with his butterfly knife but he said he quit csgo so he use random middleman that i saw on this friendlist , he wanted a dota item, on the trade said "quitting csgo searching dota item" this guy wanted a dota 2 item which is an orb that are rare, so he give me the random middle man id wanted to trade with that dota 2 item with my knife so i trade it, the trade was done and the last word he said before he block me "you got scammed" and the middleman also remove me. and my knife was Flip knife :Safari Mesh that guy still have my knife in his inventory.please i want to see them ban i hope you know how i feel when i losted my knife thanks :)

Provide Evidence:
    sorry i dont have the chat i just delete.
    the first pic -this was his middleman that he wanted to trade a dota to item with my knife
    the second pic - this guy is the one that i wanted to trade a butterfly knife that he told me to trade dota2 items on his random middleman and my knife is still at him
    third pic -this guy was his middleman that i dont know​

Attached Files:

2. RubberDucky_ g2a.com

RubberDucky_ g2a.com New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:142863415