1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198069664959 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by ManyTrolls, May 16, 2015.

1. ManyTrolls

ManyTrolls New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:87129130
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198069664959

Victim profile: 76561198134523989

What happened? Description:
    Claims that my sulphorous janissary and scorching is worth 14/10 keys each respectively. Tried to apologize and claims that hes new only after i threatened him. Basically, he tries to manipulate others into believing his evaluated prices and overpriced his stuff while under-pricing others. Trolled along with him since he was being annoying.

Agreed to a 4 key overpay by me. Attempts to manipulate or underpay with random offers.​

Provide Evidence:
    Attached the files below​

Attached Files:

2. ManyTrolls

ManyTrolls New User

Steam:
    Maybe i should have listed this under other fraudulent behaviour oh well.. but he did tried to misrepresent my items
  3. ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP

ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54699615
    No I didn't, all my claims were valid, I was just simply tiered and wasn't paying attention to what hat he was offering and looked at the wrong hat, I don't see that as fraud, I even explained this multiple times in that chat there for this is just a huge misunderstanding
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  4. ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP

Steam:
    And to add, I looked at the wrong effect and said that his hat was 18 keys accidently and instead of looking at Sulphurous, I looked at Phosphorous because of how close they look and sound alike, so it was just a huge misunderstanding that he over blew
  5. ManyTrolls

ManyTrolls New User

Steam:
  6. ManyTrolls

ManyTrolls New User

Steam:
  7. ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP

Steam:
    Again, same thing happend, infact I think I should include this most recent chat with him, it shows how he as been harassing me about this as well as describes what happened with that other trade
    ManyTrolls: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/appeal-76561198069664959-mr-white-banned-by-sr.100241/
    ManyTrolls: wew
    ManyTrolls: :3
    ManyTrolls: Archived
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: Yes I did post an apeal
    ManyTrolls: Invalid :D
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: Yes because I was not banned yet, I assumed that I was so I posted that
    ManyTrolls: you will be soon lol
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: Why do you say that?
    ManyTrolls: given that there are other people who's like you, committed offence once and got banned, you deceived another person as well
    ManyTrolls: and theres evidence
    ManyTrolls: from your trust rep
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: What?
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: What are you talking about?
    ManyTrolls: No idea
    ManyTrolls: Good luck :3
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: Listen why are you like this to someone that you came to to trade and could have just stoped, and yet only did anything after I declined your final offer because I really didn't want that hat anyways, if it was another hat of even the same value I would have accept
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: So really, could you just leave me alone and stop harrasing me please, I am just a trader trying to sell my stuff and like most people, don't want to get banned over an overblown missunderstanding of prices and hats
    ManyTrolls: ROFL lie all you want dude, you dont have just one evidence against you, chances are you are gonna get banned
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: And why do you think I am lieing? Because I didn't accept your offer?
    ManyTrolls: Go appeal again after you got banned kay, nuff said
    ManyTrolls: You committed an offence and that's that
    ManyTrolls: Nothing else matters
    ManyTrolls: Unless you can prove to steamrep that you didn't commit a crime
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: You offered first, I looked at the wrong hats, I said the prices of the hats I saw, you reported over a missunderstanding of prices, and have continued to pester and harrase me since
    ManyTrolls: its like hey you killed someone with a knife and you are trying to say you didnt kill anyone lol, even in self defence killing someone is a crime
    ManyTrolls: but what do i know about law man
    ManyTrolls: hey
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: And I didn't even do a trade with you, there for nothing even happend
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty anyways?
    ManyTrolls: You dont have to do a trade with anyone to attempt a fraud
    ManyTrolls: LOL
    ManyTrolls: ok
    ManyTrolls: we will wait
    ManyTrolls: and see if you are innocent
    ManyTrolls: :)
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: I didn't attempt to do anything, I looked at the wrong hat
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: Simple as that
    ManyTrolls: Tell steamrep that
    ManyTrolls: i think you looked at the wrong stuff since 7 months ago right
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: ?
    ManyTrolls: thats why theres evidences and a -rep
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: Yes that trade I didn't look at the prices of all those collector's because I thought they were all 4 keys
    ManyTrolls: And you think steamrep is gonna believe that
    ManyTrolls: lol
    ManyTrolls: 2 offences
    ManyTrolls: = confirmed ban
    ManyTrolls: 100%
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: 2 misunderstandings
    ManyTrolls: guarantee
    ManyTrolls: dont bother man lol, i have seen like 10 other reports
    ManyTrolls: 10 people said the same thing
    ManyTrolls: 10 people got banned
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: Really, I have seen 19 reports from you, none banned
    ManyTrolls: haha 19
    ManyTrolls: i reported twice
    ManyTrolls: including yours
    ManyTrolls: previous one banned
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: You really just want to scare away new traders, throwing false accusations over missconseptions as a bar test for traders
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: I am not lieing, I have no reason to, I am just a trader who doesn't pay attention too well
    ManyTrolls: Nope, i just like getting people like you off the trading grounds
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: Like me?
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: I am not a scammer
    ManyTrolls: telling me has no use bruh
    ManyTrolls: lol
    ManyTrolls: i am not a steamrep admin
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: And you harrasing me has no use either, you started this
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: Why did you see the need to even start?
    ManyTrolls: Sure it does, i'd like to see the red tag in your name soon
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: It won't, because I am not lieing
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: And even if I get banned I will know atleast that I am still inoceant, tell it any way you would like to, still will not change what happend / didn't
    ManyTrolls: The community doesnt think you are innocent
    ManyTrolls: thats what matters
    ManyTrolls: good luck in your future trades by then
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: One persone doesn't think I am inoccent
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: We don't know what they think yet
    ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP: Innocent until proven guilty
  8. DAFISH#got scammed D:

DAFISH#got scammed D: Caution on SteamRep

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:69854141
    Upload a screenshot of it please!
  9. ManyTrolls

ManyTrolls New User

Steam:
  10. ManyTrolls

ManyTrolls New User

Steam:
    Trade agreement was to refer to outpost for price reference, which he obviously didn't do it for my items. Fraudulent behavior for not following through the trade agreement.
  11. DemopanXD

DemopanXD New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:91067839
    are guys like this will get a scammer tag when they will do sharking?almost all traders do that maybe :D
  12. DAFISH#got scammed D:

Steam:
    Saying that this is sharking is almost like saying that being blind is the same thing as not seeing well.
  13. ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP

Steam:
  14. ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP

Steam:
    I did not even intend to shark and didn't shark any how, it was a miss communication
  15. ManyTrolls

ManyTrolls New User

Steam:
    I didn't accuse you of sharking, i accused you of misrepresentation, an offence deserving of a tag
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  16. ManyTrolls

ManyTrolls New User

Steam:
    Roudydogg1 likes this.
  17. ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP

Steam:
    Getting really tiered of you crap, how many times do I have to say it, I looked at the wrong hats for your offer and as for my items, if you didn't like what I was selling them for, why didn't you just offer on someone else's items
  18. ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP

Steam:
    Really, I wasn't trying to misrepresent items, I was tired and looked at the wrong hats and prices, it happens, just as I am sure it has happened to you, only they didn't report you to steam rep because they see that is was just a mistake, I am being honest, I am just trying to sell my hat at what everyone else is selling theirs for, even look at tf2outpost, they are all selling it for 60 keys, and with me not even knowing the effect names very well I looked at the wrong effects and prices, I am really sorry if you saw it as a scam attempt because it wasn't
  19. ᶜ¹⁰ᴴ¹⁵ᴺ☭MR.WHiTE☭LFP

Steam:
    Not to mention that you tried to make me pay 1000 keys for a 92 key hat, I if that isn't misrepresentation then what I am being accused of is definitely not
  20. DAFISH#got scammed D:

Steam:
    Stop commenting then and wait for a staff member to review it and you also lost your chance to appeal a mark you might get on this one(you don't have how to know-it's up to the tagging admins discretion) because you didn't bother to read a few words.