1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198070311069 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by Knaw, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Knaw

Knaw New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:9933712
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Rep Fraud] Impersonation with intent to defraud
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198070311069

Victim profile: 76561197980133153

What happened? Description:
    Another user contacted me to inform me that this user was using my US proof of purchase (screenshot) to try to sell his Russian version of Shadow of Mordor.​

Provide Evidence:
    (I didn't know whether to label this under item fraud, or rep fraud.)
    I was contacted by a trader on Oct 2nd who saw my original proof of purchase, who told me that someone was trying to sell a region locked copy of Shadow of Mordor using my POP link.
    I found out the guy was on my friends list but never talked to me, so I told him to stop using my POP and he promptly deleted me, not saying anything.
    I left him -rep on steamtrades and today (Oct 5th) asking me to remove his -rep, and the rest is in the images. He also said that he was going to give me negative 20 rep on steamtrades somehow, and he has already started with the alt accounts...
    http://www.steamtrades.com/user/knaw/page/3
    The image of my purchase history in red is the picture he linked (without the tag all over it), and the image with blue is one I took shortly after I heard about the fraud.
    Backup of screenshots in case something goes wrong:
    http://imgur.com/a/hM1HB
    If you need anymore information, feel free to contact me here or directly through steam.
    thank you.​

Attached Files:

2. Awesom3Pand4

Awesom3Pand4 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:49682348
    This guy also revoked a game which I bought from him.
  3. funes

funes New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:95424801
    this guy added me today and asked me if i give him +rep in steamtrades.com he will give me +rep too.
    I didn't accept that.

I think he is a potential scammer trying to ger +rep to scam easily. So if you are going to trade with him, be very carefull.[​IMG]