1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198071317796 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by panoptic, Aug 29, 2015.

1. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:22202240
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] PayPal scam or scam attempt
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198071317796

Victim profile: 76561198004670209

What happened? Description:
    Scammer added me from a csgolounge trade. Offered $140 for my flip knife doppler (factory new) and agreed to go first. Claimed multiple times that he sent a payment but is an obvious liar and scammer.

1:55 PM - jessy pinkman: I have sent you money but they will go a very long time, let's make the exchange

1:57 PM - jessy pinkman: I have sent you money but they will go a very long time

No such payment was sent. I have included the entire chat and bold'd the agreement we had and his lies that he sent a payment, and screenshots of my paypal transactions.

As you can see, there is absolutely nothing new on my recent transactions for $140 (the previous transaction today was a different amount and a different scammer) and in accordance with such, no change in my inventory history but it is required so i included it anyway.

Even though this was a pretty obvious and weak scam, it's about time this guy is marked so people don't even accept his invites.​

Provide Evidence:
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 30, 2015
  2. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam:
    additional claim that payment was sent and item request

Attached Files:

3. panoptic

panoptic New User

Steam: