1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198071759649 - ([Steam] Steam Games)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by kristijanH, Feb 24, 2015.

1. kristijanH

kristijanH New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23176943
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Other cash fraud (webmoney, bitcoin, etc)
    Virtual item type involved: [Steam] Steam Games

Accused profile: 76561198071759649

Victim profile: 76561198006619615

What happened? Description:
    This person revoked his/her payment after one week. Now my game is gone from my steam library. I did not trade a high value game for it since the deal was fishy from the start.​

Provide Evidence:
    Trade screenshot: pic 1

I did not screenshot the actual steam message that my game got revoked but you can see in pic 2 that I sold 3 cards from Never Alone on the steam market (which means I owned it before) and pic 3 that I do not own it anymore.

In pic4 you can see that I still have the steam tag "never alone vs junk steam key" same as the day we traded (although the scammer changed his/her name since then - permalink is still the same "http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071759649").

Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by members of (usergroups: Administrative, Moderating).**

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2015
  2. SMX87

SMX87 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45020592
    Their steamtrades account has recently suspended as there are now a growing number of scams being claimed against this user. The Never Alone key I traded for with this scammer was just revoked. I remember this guy not evening caring that the second key he wanted from me wasn't available so he just chose some other shitty bundle game just to satisfy their need to scam me.

http://imgur.com/PbhRGcg
    http://www.steamgifts.com/trade/yt8dV/h-steam-keygift-link-list/search?page=2#lDqWuyw

The number of negative rep left is growing http://www.steamgifts.com/user/arielzxcvbb/feedback
  3. SMX87

SMX87 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:45020592
  4. Rem0veR

Rem0veR New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:58073905
    I got scammed by him too. He is scammer for sure, and a liar for sure, he was playing the same games he plays now..check his activity for the past 2 weeks when he was "hacked"..
  5. Rem0veR

Rem0veR New User

Steam:
    Thats the message i got from steam.

Attached Files:

6. Rem0veR

Rem0veR New User

Steam:
  7. Spidernumerouno

Spidernumerouno New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:32151814
  8. BannedForever

BannedForever New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:86117431
    Hi. @SMX87, @Rem0veR , @Spidernumerouno, i want all of you which got scammed to fill a report against this person which revoked your games.
    @kristijanH - Guessing you don't have the chat aggrement, could you show the trade history to prove that you recive the game ?
  9. BOT Joe

BOT Joe New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55746960
    Hello all. Just seeing this now, with the intention of using my account on TF2outpost.

Anyways, I want all of you to know that I am not lying when I say my account was hacked. I had lost my gmail, steam, and paypal account to this guy in Israel.
    The reason as to why all of your items/games were revoked was as a result of me gaining possession of my account back, and having my account restored to what it had been previous to the hacking incident (inventory that is).

Nothing I can do now really, but hope that you guys revoke your claims and understand that it what not my doing...