1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Declined Report: 76561198072147319 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by mammt, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mammt

mammt New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:54288006
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Item Fraud] Misrepresenting virtual items
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198072147319

Victim profile: 76561198068841741

What happened? Description:
    He said the item was a strange specilized killstreak but in fact it was just a normal killstreak (it was renamed and I was so stupid not to check two times). The fault is majorly mine but I hope nobody will ever trust this guy for something of value.​

Provide Evidence:
    I don't have screenshots from inside the trade (since it was inside the game), but I do have a screenshot of the steam chat conversation. (He doesn't clearly say that he promised me a specialized killstreak instead of a killstreak, but it's kinda obvious that he's admitting it)​

Attached Files:

2. Manndarin Orangeade

Manndarin Orangeade Unconfirmed Reports

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:55940795
    Well, I am the guy who was involved in the scam, The Father of Pootiz was my name like 2 years ago. I know that i maybe should've do this earlier, i am sorry for that, but now i am here and i would like to say something to this.

I don't exactly know what happend back in the day, but i don't really think there is enough proof proving what actually happend in the trade.
    After this scam happend and i got banned by the Backpack.tf moderator, i asked the moderator if the ban will be removed if i pay back to the guy i scammed. He replied that yes it will be removed. Talked to the guy mammt, gave him back like one key worth of items which was either higher or equal to the lost from the scam. He said that he will talk to the moderator which replied that it can't be removed. Can't proove this, but this is what i actually did when i got banned.
    Then, one year passed and the backpack.tf ban was gone and from the time i made that scam 2 years ago, i never once scammed a single person in a trade. I got 11 positive trust ratings on Backpack.tf and i am still banned on Outpost.tf and i would really like to remove that ban.
    I am really sorry for what happend, i said sorry and paid back to the guy i demaged with my scam. Never got reported from that time, I would be really honored if you, admins of SR could take a look at this, it is already 2 years, shame i am coming right now, but i would like to have this solved for once. Don't really i deserve the ban, at that time i deserved it, yea it was foolish from me, now i am not that scamming guy.
    Don't have proof or anything, i just hope the evidence of my behavior in the past in the tf2 trading community says it all.

Thank you for looking at this, have a good day.

Manndarin
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    You said there isn't enough proof proving what happened yet admit it and say you paid the user back? Are you serious?
    Have the victim post here confirming what you said.
  4. Manndarin Orangeade

Steam:
    Uhm, i of course would try if i could, sadly mammt is online like once in a half year, last online 92 days ago or so.
    I paid back the user, you don't need to believe me, i don't do anything shady anymore, that's my point.
    Already got what i deserved and i want to have this gone already. I don't have proof, mammt won't probably come online and if he does, i won't catch him up.
  5. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Then we wait till you can get them to come online and confirm it.
  6. Manndarin Orangeade

Steam:
    Don't really think i'll ever catch him up, guess i won't get rid of the ban then.
    If i get him ever, I'll post something here again.
    Thanks for the reply.
  7. [M&C] TheBluekr

[M&C] TheBluekr SteamRep Moderator Donator - Tier V

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:63807812
    My excuses for the lack of follow up.
    I'll have to decline this report for missing screenshots of your inventory history.
    Feel free to contact me here on the forums to reopen this report when you can provide said evidence.
    Declined.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.