1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198072278608 - ([Other] Other game items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by ;S'h;a'y;, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ;S'h;a'y;

;S'h;a'y; New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:70448432
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [Other] Other game items

Accused profile: 76561198072278608

Victim profile: 76561198101162593

What happened? Description:
    OK so on his account he is selling minecraft accounts, seems legit right? NO. I gave him 4 keys for minecraft account [email protected] and right after i accept he gives me the minecraft acount. it seems legit and happy for 10 minutes till he recalls the email and immediatly changes password of the account. I have the proof. i had video but that was lost somewhere. P:S he also traded the 4 keys to a diffrent account if u check his steam tf2 profile
    Also suggest me ways i can get proof from a blocked user ty!​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. ;S'h;a'y;

;S'h;a'y; New User

Steam:
    Please help!
  3. ;S'h;a'y;

;S'h;a'y; New User

Steam:
    He has second account since the keys i gave him have disapeared
  4. ;S'h;a'y;

;S'h;a'y; New User

Steam:
    also he has 2 cheating vac bans
  5. Endangered Spycrab

Endangered Spycrab New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:77378682
    1:Yes man cheating vac bans makes him an evil person maybe it was a tryhard or a nub that joined while he was having fun you'd never know why your stupid for this reason
    2:He couldnt have an alternate account hes a good guy overall if anyone does its you 3:if you have blocked him then you must be the true scammer.
  6. Endangered Spycrab

Steam:
    Even if it wasnt you he has picture proof
  7. Endangered Spycrab

Steam:
    It could have been a screw up it could have been an accident
  8. Endangered Spycrab

Steam:
    Oh wait nvm its totally you
  9. Endangered Spycrab

Steam:
    Wait you have 2 vac bans wow m8 u scrublord
  10. Endangered Spycrab

Steam:
    He doesnt even have a ban it would say it on his profile wow look whos guilty as crap
  11. Endangered Spycrab

Steam:
    oh s✿✿✿ i thought f✿✿✿in shay was the scammer
  12. Endangered Spycrab

Steam:
    yeah um im not a lawyer for this reason
  13. Endangered Spycrab

Steam:
    i cant even tell you who im defending
  14. Remy481

Remy481 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56006440
    My Side of the story.
    Knowing that this kind of stuff would happen I have prepared more than enough proof to prove that this will go invalid.
    The trade went perfectly well, I got the items that were offered.
    However, like stated many times in steam chat I am no longer responsible for the account after you have changed the email.
    That being said, please look at image DTSHAY3 You willingly accepted to these terms and I told/asked if you were satisfied with those terms.
    My point is to your "he recalls the email and immediatly changes password of the account." I reinstate my side of my story to I did not do it.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You claim to have proof that mojang sent an automatic email saying the email was changed back
    This is entirely false, even if I did which I did not otherwise I would've gotten an email back saying I've reclaimed the account.
    http://prntscr.com/7qjfv5
    My Email is empty.

Final Conclusion
    Following: http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/read-before-posting-steamrep-investigative-policy.230/

"It is advised to NOT ATTEMPT THESE TRADES. These trades are listed below. Reports regarding the following may or may not be processed depending on the amount of evidence received:
    1. Game key or Activation code scams
      It's usually impossible to verify the key or activation code in question, trades of this nature are outside of SteamRep investigative policy.
    2. Outside of STEAM trades ie: STEAM items vs other Game Economy items/currency scams (RUGP etc.)
      With the sheer number of games and economies available, SteamRep cannot provide a uniform knowledge of all non-steam game currency economies, their intricacies etc. So it is impossible to effectively investigate any case of this nature.
    Reports we DO NOT investigate:
    Scam reports and attempts to scam reports we DO investigate:
    1. Trades via Steam Trade or Gifts
    2. Trades of TF2 items
    3. Trades of DOTA2 items
    4. Trades of CS:GO items
    5. Trades involving 1, 2, 3 and 4 with Paypal or other money transaction systems.
    6. Formal gambling agreements / raffles for TF2 or Steam Trade games
    7. Updated November 2013: See changes here.

These reports we will automatically mark as
    INVALID and will not be researched or actioned:
    1. Proprietary maps, scripts, copyright, & other server administration disputes
      As these fall within the realm of server administration and fall entirely outside of Steam trading, SteamRep does not investigate these (regardless of any precedent set in the past).
    2. Scams involving trades occurring entirely outside of Steam trading
      SteamRep's scope is limited to trades that involve the Steam economy and Steam trading ONLY. We do not handle scams for other game economies nor do we handle scams regarding outside businesses or agencies. These should be handled with the appropriate authorities.
    3. Scams involving Tangible/Physical Goods
      Refer above, it is outside SteamRep's ability to effectively investigate and to determine the legitimacy of such trades.
    4. Changes on November 2013: See changes here."

Steamrep, does not advise you to trade game keys or trading outside of steamrep, the account that was sold to you was entire in your responsibility.
    I did not change it, nor does that proof (Fake or Real) justify your innocence in being the victim.
    For all that we know, you could've change the email and faked a mojang email.
    I even told you that I have no control after you change the email in which you agreed upon these terms through steam chat.
    Glhf

Attached Files:

15. Remy481

Remy481 New User

Steam:
    And on another count please notes that the reason for me to block you is because of your constant spam on my profile that was removed in stating I was a "scammer"
  16. Remy481

Remy481 New User

Steam:
    Plus I tried reasoning before I had you blocked for your ignorance in the matter

Attached Files:

17. Remy481

Remy481 New User

Steam:
    Also, you have no legit proof that even I did it in the first place.
  18. ;S'h;a'y;

;S'h;a'y; New User

Steam:
    Can i atleast start fresh and sort this out? if you do ill delete this whole thread. That account was from my brother
  19. Remy481

Remy481 New User

Steam:
    It was your choice to report this, in this report you have insufficient proof that whomever the email of the account was even me to begin with, I will not be refunding any items in this matter nor will I comply with you. The account's email was lost on your behalf, knowingly that I had/have no control on the account after the email is changed. Thread closure is entirely up to you, but know this... Judging on the insufficient proof, this thread will be marked as invalid or so
  20. Remy481

Remy481 New User

Steam:
    Once again your fault entirely, I'll be waiting for this to be invalid.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.