1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Pending Report: 76561198072568266 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Pre-2017 Reports' started by In¢ognito (KSG)™, Sep 13, 2015.

1. In¢ognito (KSG)™

In¢ognito (KSG)™ New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:65517813
  2. Edwardlee777

Edwardlee777 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56151269
    How about this screenshot.http://imgur.com/rpCXAsQ
    You havent answered my question .You sold my unusual?I cannot see in your backpack ,it means you wont give back me?
    In addition,the rocket launcher doesnt have any history about you,it means you have never taken my rocket launcher so the screenshot(http://forums.steamrep.com/attachments/4-png.322454/)is fake.
    Anyway,i wont give back anything to you unless i can see my unusual in your inventory and then we can trade back like nothing happened.Although you dont trust me,you dont need to sell my unusual as me(also sell your unusuaul).I will try my best to get back your unusual(cone) or pay up what i promised for the cone but you must get back my unusual (brotherhood) first.Finally ,sorry for my poor quality of English
  3. Edwardlee777

Edwardlee777 New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:56151269
    The last thing that I really would like to let you know is dont think you got some+rep then make others -rep with your friends this nasty behavior
  4. In¢ognito (KSG)™

Steam:
    Ahem, that is proof that YOU SOLD MY UNUSUAL to Haxsaw
  5. In¢ognito (KSG)™

Steam:
    And did you not check the screenshot? We traded the RL as temporary, and you then ran with my unusual and my rocket launcher.
  6. In¢ognito (KSG)™

Steam:
    And also, we never traded for the brotherhood. YOU SOLD IT WITH MY CONE TO HAXSAW
  7. In¢ognito (KSG)™

Steam:
    The rocket launcher wasnt in my backpack for long enough before you scammed me of it to have it imprinted on its history, but you can clearly see in that trade history screenshot i owned it and you took it.
  8. In¢ognito (KSG)™

Steam:
    Also you are suggesting i took your brotherhood? May i see a screenshot of the trade?
  9. In¢ognito (KSG)™

Steam:
    Also, lets just get a steamrep admin and see what they think huh?
  10. In¢ognito (KSG)™

Steam:
    I never traded you for an unusual. I traded you for the stuff as you saw in the screenshot above. Th r screenshot YOU mentioned was you selling my cone to HaxSaw
  11. Edward plz stop this. You told me you scammed him huh. Stop this bullshit. You have so many alts and you dont give it to your friend. You give it to your alt account. And sometimes the item history wont show the owners. Idk why. I traded with a guy for my strange sand cannon. His name is mavoos. But i cant find it in the history.
  12. 1 more thing. Why you changed your name to other peoples name??? And why you make youre profile private. You guys can check his previous names. He changed it into my name, and some other guys