1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Invalid Report: 76561198072617627 - (RawrImmaSmellU / [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by -[FF]- Taco, Feb 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -[FF]- Taco

-[FF]- Taco New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:61483426
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Gambling] Gambling fraud or spycrab runner
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198072617627 (RawrImmaSmellU)

Victim profile: 76561198083232581

What happened? Description:
    This runner offered to bet on Tic Tac Toe on a trade/gamble server. We agreed and played. We played a total of three games - Which I won. The first game he would give me a Ghastlierest Gibus and I give him 1.33 metal. Second game, I bet 1.33 and he bet a Strange Revolver. He gave both items (Considering they are not valuable). After, he wanted to bet more, so he gave lots of items in the trade: All of which were: Point and Shoot, Fast Learner, Medical Mystery, Genuine Purity Fist, and Strange Rescue Ranger.
    (All of the items stated are NO LONGER in his inventory. Luckily, I took screenies of him having them before removing them.) He ended running, changing his name to 'RawrImmaSmellU' and unfriending me.

Note that he is also in TRADE PROBATION, so not banning this man will give him a window to scam some more.​

Provide Evidence:
    The pictures shows our chat with him, trade history and his agreement.​

Attached Files:

2. Edward.

Edward. SteamRep Admin Donator - Tier V

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
    Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:30537130
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.