1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198072677944 - ([CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by Captinpixles [Trading], Nov 21, 2014.

1. Captinpixles [Trading]

Captinpixles [Trading] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72037210
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Other] Any other fraudulant behavior
    Virtual item type involved: [CSGO] Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Items

Accused profile: 76561198072677944

Victim profile: 76561198104340149

What happened? Description:
    Ok so I am adding people who I saw having my items from http://forums.steamrep.com/threads/report-76561198010632620-other-other-game-items.82764/ and he accept my friend request and made his inventory private and is making it hard on me to get evidence from him. He is convicting me as a scammer since I want to see his inventory​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    Hello @Captinpixles [Trading],
    It is very hard to determine whether users obtained the hijacked goods in regular fair trades or being the scammer's alts or friends.
    The evidence here also indicates no signs of scam attempt or such account being an alt or having relations to the hijacker.
    Please reply whether or not you have more claims against this specific person and would like to provide additional evidence.
  3. Captinpixles [Trading]

Captinpixles [Trading] New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:72037210
    I have no pics but after being scammed I was looking through the hijackers friends and they all split the items, I added all but when I added this one he turned his profile to private and gave shitty excuses, archive if nto enough proof.
  4. TFD_Industries™

TFD_Industries™ Retired Staff

Steam:
    STEAM_0:1:23416765
    @Captinpixles [Trading],
    Sorry mate, unfortunately the chat record alone wouldn't be able to prove much here. Therefore, I'll have to archive this report.
    We appreciate your effort in filing this report, and please do so again if you encounter any scam attempts. Thank you.