1. There is no such thing as a "pending" ban or Steam admin. Anyone threatening your account is a scammer trying to scare you. Read more.

Archived Report: 76561198072700634 - ([TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items)

Discussion in 'Archived Reports' started by [Flare] sir_baji, Nov 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [Flare] sir_baji

[Flare] sir_baji New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90941384
    Scam Report

Report Type: [Money] Steam Wallet fraud
    Virtual item type involved: [TF2] Team Fortress 2 Items

Accused profile: 76561198072700634

Victim profile: 76561198142148496

What happened? Description:
    SMH. This guy, who is probably going to change his name after I create this post, added me for my Hell Fire Merc's Mohawk. He said that he has 2,000$ in steam wallet codes (literally WTF) and that he got them all from graduation. I know this isn't evidence at all - but he sounds 16, and he said this: https://www.instagram.com/itsnickbean/ is his Instagram, and the guy looks 16. Anyway, that's besides the point. He started telling about how he didn't want to get scammed (ironic), so I would have to send a trade offer of my Merc's Mohawk, then he gives me 1500$ in steam wallet codes, which he stated were in 100$ format (15 codes), and then I would confirm the trade offer through the app. He gave me a crate and said that he could prove that he cant accept it himself. I sent the trade offer, but then he sent one as well, which I did not accept, and he asked me to accept it. Sketchy, but besides the point. He started a voice chat and said that he was fine with the deal, but when I told him he would give me ALL of the wallet codes, then I would send + confirm the trade offer. He declined after I brought up the fact that he is on trade probation. Then he said that his cousin gave him the account after the trade probation went down. He went Super Sayin salty and started cussing me out after I ended the call and bragged about how much money he makes. Anyway, after that he tried to be my friend in hopes he can get a second scam attempt. (SMH ONCE AGAIN.)​

Provide Evidence:

Attached Files:

2. [Flare] sir_baji

[Flare] sir_baji New User

Steam:
    STEAM_0:0:90941384
    Just realized I'm signed into my alt account. f✿✿✿ DUDE. hope admins don't care.
  3. Horse

Horse Administrator SteamRep Admin

SteamRep Admin:
    STEAM_0:1:34690691
    Well this user has already been tagged nearly 50 days ago. Why did you not pay attention then vs now?
    Either way we don't accept reports involving codes.
    Feel free to report him to Valve though.
    In order to do that, you have to:
    1. Visit the accuseds profile
    2. Click MORE drop-down located at the top right of the page
    3. Choose REPORT VIOLATION
    4. Select the violation, then describe it and provide the evidence
    5. Click SUBMIT REPORT

Click here to view an animated gif that shows how to report a violation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.